The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 - 300 Free Seeds And More

I would love Fastbud seeds! I haven't tried them yet but I understand they are some of the best! I would love to try to grow some different strains! Thanks Joe for pointing me here!

Thanks for visiting and supporting 420 .

I have been reading a lot of stuff about fast buds and i would love to run there auto GG, that strain has me very excited and I have wanted to try it for so long a lot of my friends tell me how good it is and I would love a chance to run it, in DWC under a great light a PS GOLIATH with Co2 enrichment and perfect environment I hope I win #fastbuds

I have been reading a lot of stuff about fast buds and i would love to run there auto GG, that strain has me very excited and I have wanted to try it for so long a lot of my friends tell me how good it is and I would love a chance to run it, in DWC under a great light a PS GOLIATH with Co2 enrichment and perfect environment I hope I win #fastbuds

#teamvault

1661120995071.png

Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all our customers from #TEAMVAULT

We are super stoked to announce our Christmas discount code CHRISTMAS15 is live now, right up until the 2nd of Jan giving you 15% off all orders.

But, that's not all. We have teamed up with the legendary breeders: Barney's Farm, Female Seeds, FastBuds and Sweet Seeds ® to bring you a promotion that is by far the biggest we have ever had.

With 300 free seeds and tons of other cool stuff, go check it out and learn how to enter now at The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS) | Cannabis Seeds Store

Don't forget to tell all your buddy's, and of course show the breeders some love as well for making these amazing prizes available.

I Love FASTBUDS because they have brought all my favorite, and most peoples favs, to autoflower version. They have excellent genetics, im old school, prefer the STARDAWG. But they have many great strain that I will personally vouch for, West Coast OG, Green Crack, Gorilla Glue are my next best. Thanks for all the hard work FASTBUDS.. The Vault is my top pick for US orders, and Ive went through many seedbanks.

Just wanted to put out there that fast buds has some very good genetics for my autos its one of my favorite places to get some genetics also very good timing on delivery. Fast buds is where it's at woo hoo happy Christmas and a merry new year.

Back
Top Bottom