The Vault Female Seeds 420 Promo: Free Stroopwafels & More

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Capture.JPG

We have an amazing offer in partnership with Female Seeds!

Female Seeds have brought back the Stroopwafels following a lot of popular demand. The most recent customers at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store may not have been around last June when Female Seeds brought us this awesome promo. It was incredibly well received and we had many requests to do it again so I am totally stoked that Female Seeds have come up trumps again and have brought the Stroopwafels back for 420!

Thanks Female Seeds, we love you.

The next 420 UK orders placed at The Vault will all receive a FREE Stroopwafel with their seeds! As there is limited availability, the free stroopwafel will be sent with the first 420 UK orders paid for!

Please note this will be added to your cart later in the process than our normal freebies as it is dependent on your location. It is strictly first come, first served so act fast.

They also come in a one-off special promotional pack so these literally are the only 420 of these in the world, your chance to own a piece of history and celebrate 420 in style with The Vault and Female Seeds.

Unfortunately we had to restrict this to UK customers only as the Stroopwafels are of course organic and if we included them with overseas orders it may cause issues at customs.

What is a Stroopwafel (apart from delicious)?

Stroopwafels-scaled.jpg

Competition to win a Vault Tee and a Stroopwafel and other merchandise:

420 Magazine
– Prize is a Stroopwafel and a Vault Tee Shirt and some other merchandise. To enter simply leave us a comment on this platform, telling us about your experiences with Female Seeds, their strains or Stroopwafels!

Promo closes 6th May and winners will be announced on the same day.

But, be quick, limited supplies!

Happy 420!

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Blazed, Stay #TEAMVAULT

G'mornin @George from The Vault ! Happy 420 :passitleft: I have zero experience with any of the products mentioned! If I win this contest then all that sadness will be remedied! Stay safe and stay stoned.

I'm in the US so I guess I can't get the Stripwiffler. I'm entering anyway. :Rasta:

I'm in the US so I guess I can't get the Stripwiffler. I'm entering anyway. :Rasta:

you can in the special promo:

420 Magazine – Prize is a Stroopwafel and a Vault Tee Shirt and some other merchandise. To enter simply leave us a comment on this platform, telling us about your experiences with Female Seeds, their strains or Stroopwafels!

Female-Seeds-Stroopwafel.jpg

Female Seeds have brought back the Stroopwafels following a lot of popular demand. The most recent customers at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store may not have been around last June when Female Seeds brought us this awesome promo. It was incredibly well received and we had many requests to do it again so I am totally stoked that Female Seeds have come up trumps again and have brought the Stroopwafels back for 420!

The next 420 UK orders placed at The Vault will all receive a FREE Stroopwafel with their seeds! As there is limited availability, the free stroopwafel will be sent with the first 420 UK orders paid for!

Please note this will be added to your cart later in the process than our normal freebies as it is dependent on your location. It is strictly first come, first served so act fast.

They also come in a one-off special promotional pack so these literally are the only 420 of these in the world, your chance to own a piece of history and celebrate 420 in style with The Vault and Female Seeds.

Unfortunately we had to restrict this to UK customers only as the Stroopwafels are of course organic and if we included them with overseas orders it may cause issues at customs.

Stroopwafels-scaled.jpg

This is for non UK entries only as explained above. Simply enter on your favourite platform below, or on them all to maximise your chances of winning! Only 1 comment per platform will count and as these are limited, we cannot allow multiple winners, so if you do enter on different platforms and the random number generator comes up twice for you then we will need to re-draw.

420 Magazine – Prize is a Stroopwafel and a Vault Tee Shirt and some other merchandise. To enter simply leave us a comment on this platform, telling us about your experiences with Female Seeds, their strains or Stroopwafels!

Happy 420!

Haven't tried em but would love to. Happy 4/20 everyone!

Female-Seeds-Stroopwafel.jpg

Stroopwafels-scaled.jpg

This is for non UK entries only as explained above. Simply enter on your favourite platform below, or on them all to maximise your chances of winning! Only 1 comment per platform will count and as these are limited, we cannot allow multiple winners, so if you do enter on different platforms and the random number generator comes up twice for you then we will need to re-draw.

Happy 420!

I haven’t had a chance to try Female Seeds, but m looking forward to trying them

Back
Top Bottom