The Vault Female Seeds Giveaway: Stroopwafels & Seeds To Be Won!

I know this sounds lame But how do I pm some body on here lol sorry and thanks In advance.
The little envelope at the top of the screen. Select ‘start a new conversation’. In ‘recipients’ when you start type - Gary from the vault - it should populate it for you and then you’re good to go. Congrats!!

Congratulations, scrogster!

Thanks for sticking with us, Gary.

Congratulations!

1661019832551.png

Hi Guys,

My original post on this was removed as I was unintentionally in breach of 420 mags guidelines for posts. Sorry 420 Mag!

Anyway, we will still have a prize of a Stroopwafel AND a Chem OG seed from Female Seeds, I need you to comment on this thread again please to have your entry registered. For those that entered before and miss this one, I can only apologise, this was my fault, however I will launch a new promo for you shortly after this one is done.

Good Luck :)
Sounds like a cool name for a strain, Im in!

I have a shirt like that. Or had, maybe? Might have left it... hmm. I guess you had to be there, for that. I remember letting some chick wear it, then later she took it off and then I don't remember anything about any shirt ;) .

I'd love to see some printed up that had the 420Magazine.com logo in the box on the right side of the front.

I have a shirt like that. Or had, maybe? Might have left it... hmm. I guess you had to be there, for that. I remember letting some chick wear it, then later she took it off and then I don't remember anything about any shirt ;) .

I'd love to see some printed up that had the 420Magazine.com logo in the box on the right side of the front.
I shall get this done on my next printing run and run a couple of exclusive competitions for these!

Yay! :party:

Back
Top Bottom