The Vault TH Seeds Promo: Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

Having MK Ultra seeds from the original cultivators of that prize winning strain almost sounds too good to be true... count me in! :yummy::420:

I would love to add these seeds to my seed bank! The patients in the area love new products & to be able to put these genetics to the test and see all the different things that can come out of this single strain! I love too take about twenty plants & grow each one differently too see the full range of possibilities these genes have to offer! Thanks

TH-Seeds-Promo.png

The Vault are back with another promo, this time from T.H. Seeds

Let us know your thoughts on T.H Seeds and / or their strains.

420 Mag prize is prize is 5 MK Ultra Feminized Seeds

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 29th of Oct.

I have a few THSeeds beans hanging out in my personal seed stash, waiting for a turn in the tent. They seem a solid breeder who have been consistently releasing good product to the public for decades now, it seemed like a reasonable risk on a company with several awards in the industry. MK-Ultra would be a nice addition of an indica dominant strain into my mostly sativa dominant seed stash.
A big thank you to @George from The Vault and #TeamVault for all of these fantastic contests. #TeamVaultFTW :ciao::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom