TheDankBone's Bagseed Grow! Tons Of Pictures

I totally get the unmotivated thing, I've been feeling the same way lately and if I gave you a bit of a boost you more then deserve it as you've been doing the same for me so thanks bone.
No problem man! Growing can be a long process so it never hurts to have support, especially when in some people's cases, it's illegal for them to do so in the first place. (Why the hellll is a plant illegal!?! -.-)

Update #16: Day 21 of documentation and approx. day 34 from seed for both Chubby and Emerald. Day 26 for BNY and Stumpy.

So I began to train the two tops on Emerald and am creating a pretty nice even spread on her, training the undergrowth as well.
0062649.jpg

0053009.jpg

Chubby is coming back to life a bit. Slightly after the pics below, I bent all of her tops down once again.
0033456.jpg

0043228.jpg

Just another note, I added two more beans of Trainwreck into the tent. Going to be using them along with my other tiny baby I'm not documenting in this journal to use in my outdoor season. Hoping to veg them out for as long as I'm vegging out Emerald and Chubby. As Emerald and Chubby take dominance in the tent, the little seedlings will then stretch more, attempting to reach what little light is left, allowing me to take them outside by the time Emerald and Chubby are ready to be flipped.(Hope it works lol)

Now Stumpy thankfully seems to be sliding back into gear.
0023624.jpg

And of course, Baby New Year (BNY) leading slightly ahead of Stumpy.
0013815.jpg

And the family photo for today! Cheers guys :rollit:

0072451.jpg

Howzit DankBobe - Looks great in your tent dude - Happy One Month. :happy-birthday:

Our girls are the same age - mine were 31 days on 1st Feb - I made a composite of one of my Ultimates. They are monsters.

Picture119.jpg

Beautiful!!! :love: . :love:

Update #17: Day 22 of documentation and approx. day 40 from seed for both Emerald and Chubby. Day 32 for both BNY and Stumpy. Guess we oughtta also start doing the from seed count for both the Trainwrecks and Pineapple Thai as well; 8 days from soil, popped on their 3rd day.

Note: Sorry for not uploading sooner, been having trouble finding a device to take pics with.

Sooo wow, I'm really impressed by my two main girls, they've really handled heavy training and everything terrifically!
It never ceases to amaze me how resilient cannabis is, but damn, Chubby really could care less!

Chubby:

20180203_030155.jpg

20180203_030136.jpg

As evidenced by the pics, I've been defoliating and they seem to double up in foliage development the following day. Been doing a little lollipopping and stem pinching just to stimulate top node development. I've really been thinking about topping Chubby one more time, but idk if she'll get a little too hectic for my tent.

It's really crazy, but I'm starting to think Chubby is even ahead of Emerald now. Emerald took a pretty harsh topping about 3 days back that she's been recovering from. But THAT she is doing, recovering. :p

Emerald:

20180203_030336.jpg

20180203_030301.jpg

And then there's BNY and Stumpy in which the same situation seems to be occurring, where BNY seems to be slowing down slightly in development in comparison to Stumpy. I believe Stumpy to be relieved of her toxicity from her younger days, thankfully. Trucking right on along now :Namaste:

BNY:

20180203_025926.jpg

20180203_030010.jpg

Stumpy:

20180203_030105.jpg

20180203_030032.jpg

Then we move onto the development of Pineapple Thai and Trainwreck which there isn't much to say about. They popped and are growing x').:cheer:

Pineapple Thai:

20180203_025658.jpg

Trainwreck #1: - Still holding onto shell lol

20180203_025853.jpg

Trainwreck #2:

20180203_025838.jpg

And that's all for today's update! Sorry no family photo of the plants together today, a little rushed on the update x.x . Cheers all and one love! :peace::yummy:

Hey guys! So, I'm not going to be able to hit you guys with an update for the next 2 days or so (maybe less depending on circumstances). Gotta spend family time out for a bit.

But what I thought I'd do is run you guys through what I'm planning on doing when we hit the flip date! (Feb. 20-25)

I don't generally like working with chemicals in anything I am planning to consume, I enjoy staying about as organic as possible in terms of what I feed my plants and how I manage them. I made many mistakes with chemical nutes, and even some 'doubt-ably' organic ones as well. SO, for this grow I thought I'd try something a bit different.

db003, a fellow grower here on 420mag referred me to a nutrient development technique called, "SST"(Seed Sprout Tea). After following his journal for a while, seeing the AWESOME fruits of his labor, I decided this would likely be the route I would go. He replied to me with the exact concoction formula he utilizes on his thread, Db003's - PPP Auto Grow In Super Soil - 2x4 Growlab Gl80l Tent - 600W MH/HPS

But for all intents and purposes, I will re-post it here as well. (Really appreciate the knowledge db!)

Seed Sprout Tea Formula
Use alfalfa SST when transitioning to flower to reduce internodal space.
Use barley SST once a week in veg, and at week four of flower in conjunction with corn SST.
Use Corn SST once a week for first three — four (up to week 7 in on a 12 week plant, up to week 9 in a 14 week plant) weeks of flower.
Every other SST in veg I use the 1/2 cup of flax with the barley.
Past two nodes, they start getting full strength SST.
At one node I give them 1/3 strength SST.
No SST for sprouts
-db003

So now that takes us to my application of the technique.

As I haven't quite started following the formula yet, I plan to begin utilizing the technique starting the first day of flowering. (As stated before, between Feb. 20-25). So in anticipation, I will be picking up some glass gem corn seeds and barley seeds likely today or tomorrow (depending on how busy I am and if I can fit it into a window of free time). As a lot will be happening quite fast within the next week, my next update will be in video format, walking through how to make an SST, and what I've been doing to my plants as of late! Stay tuned!

:Namaste:

:confused:Question: Have any of you utilized SST before in conjunction with flower? How were the results and were there any issues? :confused:

Hey 420Mag! Decided to hit you guys with an unofficial update since I never got around to uploading a family photo of all the plants.

What's to come!
So I thought I would first mention that I've been working on getting enough money to get a new mini-tent to use for veg. In there, I'm planning on using my 200W UFO Led to keep ALL of the babies that we've popped since New Years in. It's getting a little too crowded in the 2x2x4 tent, plus Chubby and Emerald are going to need room to stretch out, come flower time. So I'm likely going to get a 2x2x3 tonight or tomorrow (depending on how capable I feel, work man x.x Takes a lot out of someone lol). Also! My Glass Gem Corn Seeds are on their way for my SST formula, so things are coming right along :).

I was also looking into buying some Mycorrhizae as I've seen MANY growers use it with astounding results. Plus it's pretty damn inexpensive, so what the hell! Going to pick that up in the same motion I go to get my tent tomorrow.(Don't you love how while I'm writing this I've already decided I'm too tired to get the tent tonight x') )

Where we are headed
I have decided to make Emerald and Chubby be my main plants for this journal and will make another journal for the other girls once it's their time to shine. So now let's move on to the main girls that will be featured for the rest of the grow!

Emerald:
mini_3_.jpg
mini_2_.jpg

Chubby: - Had to hit Chubby with the foot-ruler cuz she's getting quite long. :)
mini_4_.jpg

mini_5_.jpg
mini_6_.jpg

That last pic is a little example of the kinds of rigorous training I put these girls through to keep them stunted/growing on the right track until I get the other tent.

And of course the family pic so you can get an idea of what I mean by 'crowded'!
mini_1_.jpg

CHEERS ALL! :peacetwo::slide::green_heart:

Girls are looking awesome bone. Its crazy to look back and see just how much that tent has filled up. The second tent sounds really good (get that perpetual going :) ).

Agreed my man! Loving the progress so far :slide:

Going to head out after breakfast to pick up that new tent :). I think I may end up flipping chubby and emerald as soon as I get my SST all germed up and whatnot. That should take like a week or so :p Getting close to the really fun part now :blunt:

How are things going in your stretch of the woods? :)

Update #8

Flip day!
Alright! So as the tents filling up more and more I'm feeling this urge to make a crucial decision.

Let's take a look at how things are looking currently

SAM_00634.JPG

Status Update

As you can see, Emerald(Upper left) and Chubby(Upper right) are taking up quite a bit of space in the tent now due to all of the training I've been putting them through. I'm thinking about transplanting both BNY and Stumpy once I get my mykos in order to give E and C all the space they're going to need. Conveniently enough, it's almost near-perfect flowering conditions where I'm at here in California. So once transplanted, I'm potentially planning on moving both BNY and Stumpy outside.

What to do with the Trainwreck and Pine Thai?

So as I'm eager to get this grow coming along, I figure since I have more of the Pineapple Thai and Trainwreck, I'd just use this run as a chance to test-run them. So I will be doing them 12/12 from seed as well and will create a separate journal just to track them. It will be very informative for me as it will be my first time growing 12/12 from seed! ;)

So that brings us to the individual plant pics of this week. :)
Emerald

SAM_00519.JPG

SAM_00527.JPG

Chubby

SAM_00537.JPG

SAM_00544.JPG

Stumpy

SAM_00597.JPG

SAM_00605.JPG

Baby New Year

SAM_00566.JPG

Note: I forgot to mention one important detail, I had my LED light WAAAAY too close to the tops of the plants about 4 days ago and corrected that. You can see slight signs of light burn on almost all of the plants now, so here's to hoping they recover from that x.x

CHEERS! ONE :rollit: LOVE

Transplant with Mycorrhizae and the start of a batch of Glass Gem Corn SST

So today I transplanted both Baby New Year and Stumpy!

Got them transplanted with mycorrhizae. I'm beginning to think about starting a living soil mixture pretty soon once I come upon the funds.

Here's pics of today's process.

SAM_00643.JPG

SAM_00815.JPG

Mycorrhizae prepped and Baby New Year on the ground waiting patiently.​

SAM_00823.JPG

Wow! Look at Baby New Year's roots!​

SAM_00834.JPG

And also the start of my Seed Sprout Tea.​

SAM_00855.JPG

Update #19

So it's been exactly 10 days since the flip for all the tent girls!

Just a reminder: All of the tent girls consist of Chubby(Bagseed), Emerald(Bagseed), 2x Trainwreck(12/12 from seed), 1x Pineapple Thai(12/12 from seed) - No longer tracking Baby New Year or Stumpy in this grow. Saving them for the outdoor season.

Of all the bag seed plants I've grown(approx. 12), only 1 has turned out to be male. I attributed this to being purely luck, but then I found out both Chubby and Emerald are girls! Must be a lucky batch of seeds! :D

So let's take a look at both the girls!

Emerald

And here is a picture of Emerald's pre-flower!

Chubby

And Chubby's pre-flower is slightly behind Emerald

And we're back to the family tent photo!

I'll hit you guys with an update on the 12/12 seeds likely tonight or tomorrow morning.

Note: I've been subconsciously prepping this grow so that way I can harvest by 4/20. Here's to hoping things are on the right track and they work out!

Cheers all! One Love! :Namaste:

New video update! (In the form of a two-parter; Part 2 coming 3/9/18 )

Second Week of Flower Part 1

Part 2 will be going over the outdoor plants (Stumpy, Baby New Year, and Unnamed Outdoor Plant #1) and my plan to move them either outdoor or into a new tent within the next week. And as lightly discussed in the end of this video, I'll be going over the training techniques I used on Chubby and Emerald + their feeding schedule. Stay tuned for more!​

Alright hello! Today I'm uploading a pic dump as I'm elated with how well Chubby and Emerald are doing and wanted to share it with you all as well!

We are into Day 22 of flower and Chubby and Emerald are now making their buds visible!

Here is a before and after of Emerald's bud-sites
(After ~12 days)
B4
After

And one for Chubby as well

B4
After

And here's some pictures of both Emerald and Chubby as of today!

Emerald

Chubby

And last but not least, some pics of them together! P.S. I just found out about a camera function that will allow me to see into the tent without blistering purple everywhere!

Things are REALLY going to start speeding up in there and I can tell :) Cheers everyone! Hope everyone's having a good monday.​

Back
Top Bottom