This has gotten serious - My girl is sick

mustai007

Greetings from Turkey bros ans sis.

This is my first grow and I have two plants currently. I use cfl lambs (12 of them x24 watt)

One of my babies has a kind of sickness which I cannot identify. Can you please tell me what on earth this sickness is?

The other plant is ok, and starter flowering. This was about to start flowering too until the leaves got real worse. Now this plant is stunned and smells like grass while the other one smells like ''hell yeaaa''
lE3olQ.jpg

oE0LvX.jpg

ZYMr43.jpg

Need more details.
What is your grow medium? What and how much are you feeding? PH? Auto/photo? How old? Size of pot? blah blah blah...
Looks like PH shifts just off the top of my head.

Here we go... I use all mix soil with %20 coco. I use sensi ferts, less than required to be honest, because i first thought it was nute burn. They're auto. 6.75 ph. They're 5 weeks old. Pot is approx. 10 litres. No ph shifts really...

Good info, but I'm afraid it doesn't give me a clue. Hopefully someone else will have an idea.

Any chance you sprayed the leaves with anything? It sort of looks like burn from something puddling on the leaves.

Good Morning!. I like Major am a little stumped. I get this on the lower leaves on some of my plants. Is it mostly on the lower leaves? I don't usually mind it that much if it is. Usually before flower I defol a good amount under the lower part of the plant. Are you running strong fans directly at the base of plant? It could be drying out the leaves? I wondered that for myself in the past...

Neat you are from Turkey I know alot of people who live there. Let me know if I can help you in any way...

:peace:

FE

Heyy people.

1) no, i don't spray them.
2)Far East Buds! yess a fan was directed right on it. I changed its position. No recovering so far. We'll wait and see. Its not about lower leaves, all new leaves have the shit too. Her sister is growing fast but it literally stopped, it hurts a lot :(

Heyy people.

1) no, i don't spray them.
2)Far East Buds! yess a fan was directed right on it. I changed its position. No recovering so far. We'll wait and see. Its not about lower leaves, all new leaves have the shit too. Her sister is growing fast but it literally stopped, it hurts a lot :(

Quick response...!

Ok the damaged ones (leaves) will not recover. The way to tell if you corrected it is the new growth in the center of the growth will be lush, green and growing. Overwatering and under can stunt growth but the leaves will droop and yours look good. No bugs on the under sides of leaves? Or flying bugs like gnats...? They can do nasty stuff to the roots and stop growth...

Feeding light will be fine for a bit... if the PH is good.. not over watered or under....lighting is good etc.. they should grow..

:peace:

FE

I believe your problem is due to the fluctuations of the pH level I had this problem myself or you could be watering too much Fellow Grover from Turkey I hope I could be a little help

Back
Top Bottom