Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Nice big chunky buds.
Yeah blues got some dense buds the one mid branch top i cut to test out maybe lost half of her weight. But still was hard as a rock and broke up killer. Plus she's covered in trichomes on the inside lol i broke it up and kept noticing kinda white powder looking stuff and stopped thinking wpm but no it was trichomes and guess resin i don't know but it is super sticky and gets wet feeling if hold it for a while and let heat soak in but has a good head and body high and not to over powering. That is if I only hit it 2 or 3 times lol smoked a whole joint I used Seedsman king size hemp papers they're longer than regular u know that prob lol and I was ok for first bit then it kicked in and I was done lol. Woke up the next day still feeling super stoned and groggy lol.

Well day #108 the glad are doing great nothing bad to say just chugging along. I did check blue again for amber trichs and for 4 tops with Amber and it's lil more than I wanted but it turned super fast in 13hours. But I cut the 4 off so they wouldn't get any more amber since not looking for that. The rest of her is still milky with a clear one every once in a while. But seeing signs of amber popping up on outer fan leaves so it's close close. The Dwarf gal is also getting close she's not really doing much now besides the lowest buds their swelling and packing the trichomes on any place they can. Think I might let her get more amber and see how that does. It's never bad to have some smoke that's really strong and great to knock ya out at night. Or when ever you just wanna turn some Floyd on or some Terry Reid and smoke one and be glued to the spot your in and let the tunes wash over ya. Thank you to everyone that's still tagging along I know it's went longer than most grows but it's well worth the smokes been killer and tasty and strong so it's true if it's not a giant plant it usually makes up for it with potency and all mine have done that lol.
IMG_20190903_152314.jpg
IMG_20190903_152324.jpg
IMG_20190903_152311.jpg
IMG_20190903_193809.jpg
IMG_20190903_193822.jpg

Sorry for not being on but I got blue dream'matic left rest are gone and curing. Blue will be getting chopped soon if I can plump her up i didn't change lights after pulling the one dwarf so she had all the lights and it was to much and her leaves went crispy and most fell off. I don't know if it matters or not since harvesting soon but I gave her water and cut lights just using the tsw2000 on side it covers entire plant and it's on 25% only. Any thoughts let me know again I apologize for not keeping in touch had a lot of family probs and stuff. It's life lol.

I've harvested her tops and some edges but mainly half and within a week she had 10-15 new branches reaching from bottom to the top. All completely new growth branches. It's weird she just keeps popping out new growth. If I had the time id harvest and see if i left some small stuff and leaves if she re-veg and start shooting new branches and do another harvest lol. I've seen and read bout it happening but that it's hard to do with autos. Usually most die no matter what when they hit their clocks end.

Good to see you back, congrats on your harvest.
Thanks man i tried to keep in touch and updated but to much to really even give her the love she needed. But she's a strong gal and held on and did great. I just wish id thought when I chopped dwarfy down that it be to much light for one plant lol. I have a morsen 2000 watt over top then on the side at an angle so hits top and sides fully a Mars hydro TSW2000 on 25%.

Nice setup there TK
thanks it took me a long time and a lot of friends and luck. The Mars Hydro TSW2000 i got lucky and got picked to get it for a free gift. It was on another site when Mars Hydro had the summer give away going on and daily contest. I participated and shared and was the most active on it and helping push it further for more people to join. Plus the lady that is the rep on that site is just awesome like one on here smoke Sara i thinks her name. But said with my journal and participating and active that she chose me and I am going to do a grow with just it and do a full review for them. I love the way these sites have vendors amd reps on here and they actually are active and not just a free platform for advertising. I also contacted mega buds and got some seeds for a grow and review I messed up n read wrong n asked for the giant zkittles but it's a photoperiod. But they said no biggie and are sending me the Beast Mode Autos for the grow. I haven't checked to see if they're on here but they say they have the biggest yields and stuff and only have like 5-6 strains and only 1 autoflowering strain. I'm really hoping they are big yielders that is what I need and it's mix of big bud and blue dream for the beast mode auto strain so it has to be good. But I have to put it all on hold till I get wiring fixed in the apartment we are in we built it as an addition to the garage as an apartment but thinking some of the wires are bad or something cause my electric bill only runs $80 a month at most with lights on. But it's doubled in last 2 months out of no where and just happens I've been giving them more dark period so eliminated the lights causing it. Sorry for rambling lol just smoked a big ol j of the last dwarf I just chopped a week ago. It's got a sweet lemony taste similar to what lemon pledge smells like and citrus notes and smells like a roadkill skunk when smoked and in the jar. The blue dream'matic I harvested so far all has a berry smell and slight skunk but more than anything has a cucumber melon type smell until you move it then the berry comes out strong AF and smoking it is amazing with the sweetness and berry it's like candy lol.

Hey y'all I know it's been a long time and no word from me but I had some family issues i had to deal with and it's taken a lot longer than expected. I hoped I be back within a a few days or a week but it's been something like 45 days now lol. But glad to say the issues are now pretty well taken care of and got a little bit of help now taking care of my family member so I'm hoping to start my next grow soon soon. But it's just a little help n me n the wifey are still the main ones helping which I don't care to do since they did the same for me as a child and raised me my entire life and always been there for me. So I'll gladly stand beside them and do what ever it is that needs done down to dirty stuff no one wants to do but for family it isn't a question of doing just when and hopefully I'll have helped them just a small amount compared to what they did for me. But anyways I'm hoping to get some seeds started by Friday and I think I'm going to run some Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia XXL & a new one from Mega Buds Beast Mode Auto. Now if anyone has any experience with the Blue Amnesia please tell me any tips with her and bout what the time line will be with her seeing how M.O.C. says it's a 8-9 week strain from seed to harvest i know it's not for sure. I had the pleasure of growing Blue Dream'matic and it also was 8-9wks but it went to 135-140 days i think. So any tips or any suggestions to a faster strain something around 50 days would friggin killer if anyone has any thoughts. Now the Beast Mode Auto I've not seen much about her no real journals I've found yet but breeder says same 8-9 weeks so any info or links to grows would be greatly appreciated if you can add them or tag me in the grow.

Thanks you each and everyone of you that has followed along with my grow I am very thankful for your help and honest opinions and thanks to 420magazine.com for giving us this platform to post our journey. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Hey TK, family comes first so do what you have to do. Can’t wait to see your plants up and running.
Thanks buddy I can't wait to get going again. I have almost went thru my stash lol and it was a good one after all said and done i got roughly 14 ounces all together with blue dream'matic givong me close 6 and the 3 dwarf girls giving me 2oz for first one then 3.5oz on second 2 or 2.5oz off the last smaller one and the ton of larf and trim still got 2 of the Walmart plastic bags full of trim just sugar leaves and frosty fan Leaves and small buds I have had several say I was over exaggerating it but blue dream'matic girl was so dense and so full of buds you had to see her to believe it lol i say 6oz for her but with the stagger harvest i did i got closer to 8.5 or 9oz dry bud she didn't lose alot of weight drying it was weird but I'm glad lol and smoke was killer she had strong strong blueberry taste and super sweet resin that poured out gold and tasted like a blue raspberry sucker I will be running her again in the spring

@Pennywise it was lol i helped few people out that smoke for medical reasons and gave lil to my brother and the rest I smoked lol I've got maybe 1/2 ounce of blue left and a 1/4 of the dwarf but I got tons and tons and tons of roaches and half joints lol I saved everyone cause usually i couldn't smoke a whole joint or I shared with someone and they'd be done half way thru so I tossed em in a bag n now have hundreds of em lol i wish id put em in seperate bags and labeled them tho lol. I rolled a joint with em other night n it was killer but it poured resin so much half the joint was goldish brown like it was dipped but it barely would burn but i kept lighting her up n shooo weeee it put me on my butt. Wife said i snored all night n didn't move at all till bout 11am the next morning lol n I'm usually up by 8am at latest ever.

Back
Top Bottom