Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Well it's like day #88 and some bad news my me dwarf outside shes one in small pot I found mold on a bud and spider webbish mold the white cotton kind on stem so cut it out and chopped it partially it some how had few branches with holes in the lower part of the branch or like a slit like wound but went thru entire plant and found several spots that looked like the start of br just a brown hue on node where bud stem meets branch. I even took tweezers and plucked any bad looking calyxes and dipped in alcohol after to sterilize em amd then drowned the bud in peroxide and rinsed em off after a while I'm praying the rest is ok and the other gal that's 10 feet from this one is ok but I got some good bud from her and washed it off with the h2O2 in water and then into plain water for rinse to make sure no ick was left on them I'm positive it's all clean and no mold spots i don't Wana be smoking mold and end up with some lung disease or sicker than hell lol but check out the buds i got so far.
Pic_2019_08_15_01_13_55.jpg
Pic_2019_08_15_01_13_34.jpg
IMG_20190815_123403.jpg
IMG_20190815_123630.jpg
Pic_2019_08_15_01_09_53.jpg
Pic_2019_08_15_01_14_14.jpg
IMG_20190814_201112.jpg
IMG_20190814_201159.jpg

Looks good to me, I don't see anything major
Its super thick like barely able to pull branches out and seperate from each other with out ripping them apart lol it's super super thick with growth from 8 days ago it was super cleaned out now you see the bottom pic it's 8 days after major defol and its choking the rest of her

I believe it to be a myth that you somehow steal so much energy with the lower growth that your upper buds are compromised. If I have lower growth that will not get light and that restrict airflow through the plant, then I will trim. This playing a zero sum game that there is only so much energy to go around, and that I need to sacrifice the tiny to supply the needs of the big buds is IMHO, hogwash. Sometimes those little popcorn buds at the bottom are some of the sweetest buds in the curing jar too. I trim if there is a need, but I try not to bring assumptions about yield into the calculation.

Ok I get that thank you
I believe it to be a myth that you somehow steal so much energy with the lower growth that your upper buds are compromised. If I have lower growth that will not get light and that restrict airflow through the plant, then I will trim. This playing a zero sum game that there is only so much energy to go around, and that I need to sacrifice the tiny to supply the needs of the big buds is IMHO, hogwash. Sometimes those little popcorn buds at the bottom are some of the sweetest buds in the curing jar too. I trim if there is a need, but I try not to bring assumptions about yield into the calculation.

Back
Top Bottom