Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Hey everyone been a few days well all is well and green adn healthy but today it rained all day long :( so hoping outdoor girls are ok but after I finish cutting the dwarf dwarf im debating I have northern lights auto Seedsman and blue amnesia by ministry of cannabis amd the. Diesel by Royal Queen Seeds which one would be quick and good yield and easy to grow any suggestions please

Hey guys here's yesterday pics of blue dream and the dwarf that got cut partially
IMG_20190720_172642.jpg
IMG_20190719_210959.jpg
IMG_20190722_141554.jpg

Day #65 out door gals looking sexy and big fat buds and the resin production is crazy she's oily to the touch both of them and have this fruity pebbles smell with a skunk smell just tummy growling good smell lol i supper cropped one branch on the soil germed dwarf it is a lower branch that shot 3 inches above the rest and was just really stretched so done that hoping tk help it grow the buds bigger and get more
IMG_20190724_134336.jpg
IMG_20190724_134302.jpg
IMG_20190724_134328.jpg
IMG_20190724_134343.jpg
IMG_20190724_134313.jpg

Looks good but at this point I wouldn't bother with any kind of training
Yeah I'm not really training so it doesn't have to take time to heal cause it takes away frim growing at this point doesn't it it was just so tall if I left it the wind would've done it or snapped it off completely I think eat thingnis leave em alone from what I'm seeing lol

@Emilya what all would you consider the "larfy" i don't know and i was always told by older growers around me that we wasn't suppose to cut but they said don't bend or train that it hurts the plant and hurt yield but I know training bending is best for a better harvest and a manageable plant I just learned about lst and hst and supper cropping this year and it's still considered a sin to supper crop to all the older guys I know when i asked them bout it they shit and was all going off lol i luckily come from a line of growers my mom did it and helped me wkth my first plant when I was 17 she was one of those that believed what we do today and that we all should have access to it and she smoked like I do cigs and my uncle's and other family members grow their own meds so that helps but they think autos are ruining everything so their kinda stuck in the 70s frame of mind lol which is fine for them they have spots they've grown in for 20 plus years and can do 40 plants in a season I can't and need em to be fast and over and small can't have a 7 foot giant that Everyone sees lol

I consider anything below the penetration line to be "larfy" and I laughed at that term because although I had never heard it, I knew exactly what he meant by it. LED light seems to give us a little bit better penetration than HID and I am still trying to determine where that line is, but this time I am going to run a SCROG, so anything below the almost impenetrable screen canopy is going to be larfy.
My dad is one of those 70's growers, but he has me, and that forces him to step out of that old Cervantes/Rosenthal mindset as to how to grow pot... I simply do not follow convention.
There is a trend nowadays (usually these things are promulgated by other grow sites trying to compete with us here at 420Mag) to "defoliate" right at the end of stretch. Egads. I am not a fan. We also see a lot of hermies these days and I believe practices such as these as well as lack of stabilization at some of the seed banks are the cause.
I believe in an adage that I have in my signature lines that talks about that while in veg, a plant will adapt to just about anything that happens to it. Top it, crush it with a light, break a branch and bandage it with duct tape... a plant in veg just takes it and keeps on ticking. A plant in veg adapts. Contrast this with a plant that has started the bloom cycle. Now the prime directive of the plant is to reproduce, not adapt and get bigger. If anything causes the plant to think it is not going to be able to produce a bloom, it freaks. Plants in bloom react to things that happen to them... they don't adapt. They freak, they hermie, they stunt, they bleach... they react, and that reaction usually carries into the final stages and affects yield in one way or another. It is best not to stress a blooming plant.
So, it is all about timing. I do my last trimming of all the larfy stuff 1 week before the flip so that she can adapt and not react. Sometimes, the old ways ARE the best ways.

I consider anything below the penetration line to be "larfy" and I laughed at that term because although I had never heard it, I knew exactly what he meant by it. LED light seems to give us a little bit better penetration than HID and I am still trying to determine where that line is, but this time I am going to run a SCROG, so anything below the almost impenetrable screen canopy is going to be larfy.
My dad is one of those 70's growers, but he has me, and that forces him to step out of that old Cervantes/Rosenthal mindset as to how to grow pot... I simply do not follow convention.
There is a trend nowadays (usually these things are promulgated by other grow sites trying to compete with us here at 420Mag) to "defoliate" right at the end of stretch. Egads. I am not a fan. We also see a lot of hermies these days and I believe practices such as these as well as lack of stabilization at some of the seed banks are the cause.
I believe in an adage that I have in my signature lines that talks about that while in veg, a plant will adapt to just about anything that happens to it. Top it, crush it with a light, break a branch and bandage it with duct tape... a plant in veg just takes it and keeps on ticking. A plant in veg adapts. Contrast this with a plant that has started the bloom cycle. Now the prime directive of the plant is to reproduce, not adapt and get bigger. If anything causes the plant to think it is not going to be able to produce a bloom, it freaks. Plants in bloom react to things that happen to them... they don't adapt. They freak, they hermie, they stunt, they bleach... they react, and that reaction usually carries into the final stages and affects yield in one way or another. It is best not to stress a blooming plant.
So, it is all about timing. I do my last trimming of all the larfy stuff 1 week before the flip so that she can adapt and not react. Sometimes, the old ways ARE the best ways.
Ok ans I agree with ya some times old ways are best they are tried and proven ways that work but I'm open to new things and the other sites thing I know what ya mean when I started finding sites i signed up to them all and started a journal so i got no on 4 sites i gotta maintain cause got people asking questions and stuff so I keep em going and one site they say all tjme cut stuff and I thought like u said cutting to much or shockimg or stunting during flower is bad to cause hermied plant I've had it happen so im very cautious bout doing stuff to em now lol

Back
Top Bottom