Bigbud Does Aficiondo Mendocino Genetics Vanilla Berry Pie Pheno Hunt

Bigbud78

Hi 420 I'm back with a small project
I've bought some fantastic beans from the British seed co
I've had a quick look in IG and these look knockout at a ridiculous price but hey ho usually you get what you pay for
So to the strain its Vanilla berry pie and theres 10 regs the lineage is quite special imo
(Magnus opus 11th gen royal kush x cherry pie kush x sunset sherbet)
These are the real deal I'm hoping for at least 4 to 6 females the latter would be great
I've germinated them paper towel method and all 10 had tails within 24 hours
They've since been potted into 1/4 litre starter pots of atami coco and are currently under a 4 tube t5
All are showing there beautiful little heads (pics to follow)
Eventually they'll be in flood and drain trays under 1000w de stealth xxxl hoods
Extraction as and when needed I'll update
Please take a seat be willing to chime in good or bad advise criticise if needed and let's grow some grade A thanks for looking folks

IMG_20190402_003036_400.jpg
IMG_20190402_002850.jpg
IMG_20190402_002723_761.jpg
IMG_20190402_002331.jpg

Off to a great start, very nice chemovar to work with!

Thanks for getting involved PW pleasure to have you
Let's hope we get some cracking phenos I'm pretty sure we will :yummy:

I’m here for the show, best of luck to you.✌
Thanks ECG your more than welcome
I'll get some snaps in a min I cant believe how consistent these beans are every seedling is the same height and they've all shed there husks and looking fabulous if i do say so my self :yummy:

The difference in 24 hours is crazy I've got high expectations of these VBP I know its only early but there strong genetics I can tell from the consistency

Many thanks bb78

Are going to make seeds?
Its a great idea Penn never done it before but I'd love a life times supply of these genetics if something special shows up I'll have to hit you up for some advice on best way to do it
Maybe CS or if I find a decent Male use the pollen
It's a skill I'm yet to obtain and any information on the best plan of attack when the time comes would be great

Not bad for a couple of days old always good to get a strong start
I'm going to add a weak fan tomorrow for extra stem strength and obviously air flow any input advice critic more than welcome

Kind regards bb78

Back
Top Bottom