TMV and smoking

Johnny5thesim

Hi!

Any growers here that smoke cigarettes that have touched their plant after without washing hands?

I’m hoping it’s not the end of the world. And a smoker can speak up and say they done it without issues.

I always thoroughly wash, but forgot and now I’m all worried!

I've sprayed a weak nicotine solution on my plants to kill aphids-the plants didn't
even notice,but the aphids sure did...

n/m- Didnt realize the subject was tmv-

I don’t think I have it. I’m just wondering about the possibility of it this way. Or is it something rare that is kind of a myth!
if you have a small house grow and not a commercial grow operation its a myth , theres a certain site that seems to push a lot of bad info on noobs
( me being one of them)

yes i already went through the freak out over thinking i had tmz from reading that site in the past myself

if you have a small house grow and not a commercial grow operation its a myth , theres a certain site that seems to push a lot of bad info on noobs
( me being one of them)

yes i already went through the freak out over thinking i had tmz from reading that site in the past myself

Yeah, just a small home grow. But I’d love to know if other people have handled tobacco and plants without issue!

Back
Top Bottom