Yancey420

420 Member
So thanks to @MochaBud and @PK1 ive officially properly watered my ladies but I feel like they may be drooping , what do you think? 3ml cal-mag per gallon, took about 5 gallons for all 6, drained runoff, also switched to 18/6 schedule but want to know thoughts on 20/4? Also I’ve realized I’ve been feeding on a 5.5-6.5 ph scale which is too much so I feed at about 5.8 ph
2F5D6E5B-10C5-4478-9CBC-6DD1FFC5DC47.jpeg
63326283-F0FA-4844-ABCF-6B2751EC38ED.jpeg
72069F75-7B81-4C38-AE76-C3EC1F38567F.jpeg
A703D4E3-DD81-4B40-9E2E-7FDB116D548F.jpeg

So thanks to @MochaBud and @PK1 ive officially properly watered my ladies but I feel like they may be drooping , what do you think? 3ml cal-mag per gallon, took about 5 gallons for all 6, drained runoff, also switched to 18/6 schedule but want to know thoughts on 20/4? Also I’ve realized I’ve been feeding on a 5.5-6.5 ph scale which is too much so I feed at about 5.8 ph
Hi @Yancey420 and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Is this soil or coco? If it is soil you need to adjust your pH to 6.3 I see no signs of magnesium or calcium deficiency, so I question your heavy use of calmag before it is needed... too much magnesium can lock out other things... it is best not to use it till you need it, at last at that heavy dosage. 20/4 just means more hours of light than 18/6, so that is a good thing, and it also provides a time for the plant to do all of its darkness business... I am a big fan of 20/4 very early in veg, but then as the plants move into mid veg, I go back down to 18/6

1590953879248.png

Above picture should give you a better idea what Emilya is refering too.
You should also look at plant abuse chart that can be found in my signature. Handy information to have!

2F5D6E5B-10C5-4478-9CBC-6DD1FFC5DC47.jpeg
63326283-F0FA-4844-ABCF-6B2751EC38ED.jpeg
72069F75-7B81-4C38-AE76-C3EC1F38567F.jpeg
A703D4E3-DD81-4B40-9E2E-7FDB116D548F.jpeg
did you water them too quickly?

Hey
Hi @Yancey420 and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Is this soil or coco? If it is soil you need to adjust your pH to 6.3 I see no signs of magnesium or calcium deficiency, so I question your heavy use of calmag before it is needed... too much magnesium can lock out other things... it is best not to use it till you need it, at last at that heavy dosage. 20/4 just means more hours of light than 18/6, so that is a good thing, and it also provides a time for the plant to do all of its darkness business... I am a big fan of 20/4 very early in veg, but then as the plants move into mid veg, I go back down to 18/6
hey!! So I am using coco, the cal mag was suggested to me, so I just used what I would if I were adding it with my other nutes. Advice on ml per gallon? Solo and with other nutes?

1590953879248.png

Above picture should give you a better idea what Emilya is refering too.
You should also look at plant abuse chart that can be found in my signature. Handy information to have!
Thanks, I did look but not sure I’m reading correctly

Hey
hey!! So I am using coco, the cal mag was suggested to me, so I just used what I would if I were adding it with my other nutes. Advice on ml per gallon? Solo and with other nutes?
coco changes everything. Regarding pH, COCO is run as if it were a hydro operation, so your 5.8pH would be appropriate. Most people do not run coco as if it were soil, letting it dry out between waterings, although it can be done. I am not a coco grower and my soil advice is not going to be the best thing for you to do. I suggest you find a how to grow in coco thread on this forum, there are several, and see how some of the other folks are doing it. Find someone using the same nutes you are and get an idea what concentrations are appropriate for coco, and how often you will need to water and whether or not you need to oxygenate your water/nute solutions.

Thanks, I did look but not sure I’m reading correctly

I agree with Emilya. I'd suggust creating a journal. This will help :420: members to follow you allong your grow and give you pointers. To create a journal you can go on top menu, Grow, Journal.
Make sure to read the thread on how to create a journal. You can copy past the information and awnsre them in your thread.

Thank you everyone! I am definitely going to go find some threads that will better help me, @PK1 idk if I can start a journal yet.

Back
Top Bottom