Top-ing Big Buddah Cheese

pacotaco420

My friend has a Big Buddah Cheese growing. Its stalk even at 14" tall is SOOOO strong. They want to make the plant more bushy. They clipped the top (the 5th node) 2 days ago, and already there are 2, 1/2 inch stalks growing from there...

Question: Aside from the main stalk, are there other area's where you can clip? How many clips can you do at a time, and how many total. The Big Buddah is supposed to reach 4' before flowering.

You can "clip" anywhere you want more budsites to form. As for how many, you just have to judge the size of your plant and what you think it can take with it's present size and health. I sometimes clip 4-5 top clones from a foot tall plant. My older mothers are about 2 feet tall, 2 feet wide and a year old, I clip from 20-30 spots on them each time I take clones.
Waiting until 4 feet to flower?!?!?! WOW, you are going to have a monster plant that takes months and months to veg. It may end up 8 ft or taller!

Ok... So if these plants double in size I will run out of room.... I have decided to tie them to get a good bend going. Wish me luck!!!!!

Ok. I have them tied down at about a 45 degree angle. Also took clone's from both and have them under the 18/6 blue light. I really hope all this works out. My 2 1/2 footer is going to be huge....

They are in 5+ gallon buckets. I really dont want to transplant them if i can avoid it. Once I bent them I cut some of the big fan leaves. OMG there are sooooooo many smaller stalks that were hidden. they are now getting full direct light... I am 3 days into flowering on one plant and still in veg on the other. I can see this GREATLY increasing my yield. TY soooo much

Back
Top Bottom