Torco55's Regeneration

lookin good bro, commin along nicely with great lookin buds goin on in your room

im not sure, im kinda worried about the largest plant, it just has alota tops on it. i think there are to many tops for the plant to support them all and get get a good grow out of them.

i did a quick count the other day and it has almost 100 tops on it.

i did thin it out when it first started growing, i think i could have wacked off about 50 more of them

if it does mature right and grow im thinking ill end up with a shitload off little tiny buds. theres a whole month to go so ill see what happens

new pics from today. just put 9 clones into the bud room on jan 3rd so i should have another harvest on march 3rd.
MVC-008S_393005.JPG

Nice looking buding man, keep it up. They look like they are going to be some nice nuggs.

oh i sure will, i dont think its going to be that much. i think on some of those plants theres to many tops for the plant to produce a good yeild

Hey folks im back, Had a bunch of BS going on at my house, Cops, ex girlfriend, got a restraining order against her now. All the BS is gone now.

Dont worry about the grow, the only people that know about it is You folks and ME.
Had one major fuck up on one of my light timers, theres a switch on it that turns the light on and off, well i must have hit that switch and one of my lights has been on 24 hours a day, Crap!!!!!

i hope this doesnt set my grow back to much. heres some pics for everyone

Back
Top Bottom