Torco's 4th Indoor Grow

My two 1000 watt switchable ballast

MVC-021S1.JPG

I had to do some re wiring in the room, now i have two timers each clock has two lights running thru them

MVC-019S4.JPG

This plant is starting to get some Nute burn on the sides of its leaves and some of the tips of the leaves are turning down.

MVC-015S2.JPG

MVC-009S2.JPG

MVC-008S3.JPG

thats what im hoping for "HUGH" plants. thats why im using 8 gallon pots. when these are done i want them to be 6ft tall.

my room is going to be like a Jungle

GrowCoop said:
I'm taking notes Torco! I really appreciate how organized you are. Obviously you know what your doing. These are the kind of grows us rookies need to pay real close attention to...

Grow well man

Thanks GrowCoop"" I still consider myself a Rookie when it comes to indoor growing. This is only my 4th indoor grow. I owe all of my grows to everyone here at 420 Magazine for all the info I have learned from them.

I would not be able to grow like this if it was not for everyone here. And all the info every one shares.

Hey folks i just started the bud cycle today 12/12. I am now using my new 1000 watt Sunmaster HPS bulbs i just got, those damn things are expensive, $99.95 each

Update today, everything is growing like crazy. My plants a getting a little to tall

This plant is one from the variety pack
MVC-022S6.JPG

Variety pack plants.
MVC-021S6.JPG

Northern light big bud clones on the far right
MVC-020S7.JPG

MVC-020S7.JPG

MVC-019S7.JPG

variety pack
MVC-018S9.JPG

The plant on the left is a Northern light big bud, and the plant on the right is from the variety pack
MVC-017S10.JPG

MVC-013S12.JPG

MVC-012S12.JPG

MVC-011S9.JPG

The plant in the left hand corner is defenatley a Sativa plant, from the variety pack, its a bean pole.

MVC-009S14.JPG

Back
Top Bottom