Torco's 4th Indoor Grow

Torco

My 4th indoor grow is under way, I have a few Northern Light Big Bud Clones from my last crop, and I planted what was left of my other Northern Light Big Bud seeds, and I Have a Indoor Mix pack I planted as well. The indoor mix contains, Master Kush, Afghan, Pure Power Plant, Skunk#1, and Jack Herrer Hybrid. There all from Nirvana seeds.

I made some changes to the grow room as well; I added another 1000 watt switch able ballast. So now I have two 1000 watt systems, a 430 watt HPS and a 400 watt HPS.
Total watts 2830. I also added a new exhaust fan, a 15-inch blower, it puts out 300 CFM.

I am not changing anything else I am still using Fox Farms Ocean Forrest potting soil with vermiculite and Coco Coir and just using Fox Farms Tiger Bloom and Grow Big and Big Bloom for Nutes. I am using all 4 lights for the veg stage now, on 24/7
I still need 3 more pots for my seedlings; the pots I am using are 8-gallon pots

These are Northern Light Big Bud from seed

Northern_light_big_bud_seeds.JPG

NL Big Bud seed

NL_Big_Bud_Seed_3.JPG

NL Big Bud seed

NL_Big_Bud_Seed_2.JPG

NL Big Bud seed

NL_Big_Bud_Seed_1.JPG

NL Big Bud seed

NL_Big_Bud_Seed.JPG

NL Big Bud Clone

NL_Big_Bud_Clone_2.JPG

NL Big Bud Clone

NL_Big_Bud_Clone_1.JPG

That clone is really filling out. Was that topped or fim'ed? Or that all lateral growth? This grow will be ill. I wish I could afford/use all of that light!
Gonna try to get as close to matchin' your outdoor yields as possible, right!:cheesygrinsmiley:

skatterbrayne said:
That clone is really filling out. Was that topped or fim'ed? Or that all lateral growth? This grow will be ill. I wish I could afford/use all of that light!
Gonna try to get as close to matchin' your outdoor yields as possible, right!:cheesygrinsmiley:

that one large plant is just a clone. its a healthy one, its growing like a weed

i figure it will cost $120.00 a month with 24/7 light, thats only for one month of veg growth. it will only cost about $60.00 for the 12/12 cycle for 2 months

Sweet set-up.

I am trying something new this grow. I am using Bat Guano for veg. I am using the tea method. Adding an eighth of a cup to one gallon of water and let it steep over night then water the plants.

Update November 12

Here is my 15-inch blower exhaust fan, This thing works great, puts out 300 CFM

MVC-022S3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom