Torco55's Regeneration

Harvest is tomorrow folks ill get some picks for everyone. I got my seeds from Dr. Chronic today. So iv got about 9 more clones to go into the bud room this weekend. So after this last batch of dirt weed clones is finished ill get to try the good stuff.

i am in the middle of a grow, too... but i dont know what strain i am growing, i just know that i bought some BOMB smoke and found couple seeds
and planted away, 4 to be exact, and so far 3 are gurls and the other will soon be known

These two plants are ready to pic, the one on the left has turned purple again. when it grew outside last summer it turned the same color

MVC-005F.JPG

Why did you pick the leaves off and leave them in the pots? are you still growing the plants without leaves? Urdedpal I love the new sig, LOL.

these were all clones from the regenerated plants i grew before. it will be a few weeks till there ready, im sure they will be just as good.

im cleaning the bud room really good before i bring in the next batch of clones. and im adding more lights, "Yup" thats right more lights

How cold does it get out? Is that why its turning purple or is that just the strain?

some plants turn purple cause of the cold or genetics
and some people thank it could be a nute problem

some plants turn purple cause of the cold or genetics
and some people thank it could be a nute problem

I realize it could be either cold or genetics, I was just wondering what the case was with this specific plant.

look at the leaves, they turned many colors before endind purple. mine were red at one point. if it was the cold it would have went to straight purple as defined in a plant with shock.

This is genetics with this plant, these plants were clones. Their mother turned red the same way. Those 2 plants were grown indoors so I know they did not get very cold at anytime.

I have a few seeds from this strain; I have always wanted to try them again someday.

see :D i feel smarter already. lol what are they? i had master kush that did that. and it only did it after we put it back into veg after harvesting it. its now about a year old.

Back
Top Bottom