Trans Siberian Autoflower - LED - Grow Journal

Day 44 looks like she is starting her big stretch and she is gonna have some fat ass colas. Also this is her last night in her closet because the big tent arrives tomorrow.

20160113_222819.jpg
20160113_222840.jpg
20160113_223608.jpg

I love the grow and the fact you are using an old school mars hydro (like me)!! What is your pony-tailing technique? I don't really understand it and would like to incorporate it into my grows! thanks!

Baxterwolfe:

What up? My apologies for incorrect protocol, but hoping for some assistance. I am using your first CFL grow as my guide during my first grow attempt period......as they are very similar.

Quick question on nutes......when feeding every other day, should I be alternating between watering and feeding or simply feeding what the nute schedule calls for each time my baby wants more to drink? For example, my nute schedule calls for 1ml/L of Grow during week 3, yet I have been giving 3ml/3L once a week since she is in a big pot with drain plate......I feed just until it starts to seep into drain plate. However, I need to start doing it more frequently than once/week......at least twice/week to start, so when I do this would I give her only the 3ml/3L the first feed of the week and then water the second time or can I give her 3ml/3L twice a week, and then 3 times per week as she desires? She is definitely thirsty and I think I need to up my nutes (been shorting her unfortunately) and feedings.

Apologize for the lengthy post......hope I am clear on my issue......just do not want to overfeed her and possibly kill her unintentionally. That would SUCK!!!!

Much appreciated!

ClothMan

Here she is.......day 24.

NL01-24.JPG

Hey baxter man I have no clue how I wasn't over here following your wonderful journal. I'm sorry mate, looking very nice ! I am seeing a bunch of preflowers & pistils on my dark devil. I will probably give her a pk boost in a week or so !

All good Camo and make sure your girls stop stretching before adding any flower nutes they will get a fair amount of pistols right before their last stretch then once they slow almost stop climbing slam on the flower nutes and they will swell up nicely.

I usually get mine from single seed centre so I can get 1 at a time. And they usually run like $7-10 a seed which isnt bad. I have a big list of 10 autos i wanna order so i think ima put a couple crazy photos in the order to put outside. Really wanna do grandaddy purp and girl scout cookies lol

Back
Top Bottom