Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2014

re: Triggle & the Mrs.-Perpetual CFL/Soil/Coco/Photo/Auto-Medical Madness 2014-&infin

Dang man, those are some crazy lookin' buds! Sativa strains are gnarly lookin' when they are just pistils haha :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the beautiful buds you pull off of her. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Max, what's up my dude!? She's definitely got a look to her, really swelling up these past few days too, I'll post some pics at the beginning of next week.

in the meantime, running my Blue Mystic nugs that broke off yesterday for potency. Hoping the ruderalis will impart decent CBD numbers. If so, I may ramp up the auto growing...

Peace

Trig

re: Triggle & the Mrs.-Perpetual CFL/Soil/Coco/Photo/Auto-Medical Madness 2014-&infin

Nice pictures subbed, will read through it today. The manifold pictures looks like a Super Highway lol what was the purpose of creating a trap shape like pvc pipe under a sink? Was that one just too stretch like the main cola?

Ayo Addo! Thanks for joining the party! This grow started as an experimental to see if growing a Sativa in a cab was worth the trouble. I really had no expectations. Although the cutting was assured to be " a total keeper" I was skeptical. Actually never messed with a pure sativa dom in general. Hawaiian Snow is notorious for her stretching and general unruliness but also as a great plant for LST due to the same characteristic. All of the training and resulting growth form is simply a result of the necessity to keep her confined within a finite amount of space. In hindsight I didn't train her in the most efficient way but everything should work out fine. Instead of one nice even canopy I have created more of a two-tier plant..

Anyways, she's just a leggy ol' girl..again, thanks for the sub!

Trig

Wow looking good man.

Hey Dutty! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kudos. Hope all is well, I'll try and pop over to your journal today and see what's going on. Have a great week!

Trig

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

What's up 420Fam!? Trig is back from the deep and armed with an update. It was a long week at work but it was nice to start this year's field season. I missed my daughters 3rd bday though so I was really bummed. We are having another party tonight just the 3 of us so I'm super happy about that! Never again will I miss it!

Things are looking great out there, some nice journals and some great harvest. Props to all of you! I'm going to post some pics of the Snow and also of the Northern Lights Auto. The B.Mystic has been harvested/dried and is now curing. It's beautiful, I'll post some harvest pics after my camera charges back up!

The Snow

She's coming right along. A little quicker than anticipated but she's still got a ways to go(Beginning week 10 of 12-14). Had some heat issues this week so the tops of a few colas kinda shrunk but I'm happy with her. My patients do not smoke so this plant will get turned into other forms of usable stuff for them. You know I'll be snagging a private reserve nug though!

Some pics:
20150331_2325051.jpg
20150331_2326111.jpg
20150331_2326551.jpg

Really starting to have a great smell now too!!

Northern Lights Autp

Much slower than the B.Mystic but also producing more. She's been the little engine that could. Almost un-noticeable progress on a day to day basis but the cumulative progress has manifested into a beauty! She gets chopped tonight!
20150331_231806-1.jpg
20150331_2318061.jpg
20150331_2314521.jpg
20150331_2314471.jpg

The Blue Mystic pics will come later. She tested at 12.9% THC, 1.9% CBN, and had a mean terp profile. No CBD detected.

Thanks for stopping by!

Trig

Ah eastern Oregon.

Love how the man in the painting is looking over the plant in the third photo it's like he wants it all to himself

Haha yeah that's Sydney Poitier, keeping a watchful eye while Jesus scouts the horizon. They make a great team.

Home sweet home in Eastern Cascadia! :circle-of-love: That picture is near Leslie Gulch on the rim of the Owyhee River canyon.

Trigomatic

Nice update brother. Everything looks Trigalicious. Gratz on the harvest. Beautiful scenery picture. Hope your daughter had a great birthday mine turns 3 on Easter. They are such a blast at this age. Learning so much so fast and surprises everyday

Thanks buddy! She had a great birthday! Pedal car and a train cake. The wife showed me some junk on pinterest and I went crazy with the confections! Happy Birthday to your little one!

High Trig. Tell the daughter happy birthday from the kiefers. Great update brother your plants look tremendous. :)
fly peacock fly.
Hey DK! Thanks for swingin by buddy! I'm soaring like a peac...er, eagle! Haha! Thanks for the thumbs up, the ladies are definitely making me happy right now! Got 2 Nirvana freebies and 2 Trans-Siberian autos hitting week 2 so I'll be coming with some new flavas here soon! NL chop and BM curing pics soon!

Trigopottamus

Mega Update

I was looking over some journals on the site and realized that my journaling has been lacking! So, I have decided to get things back on track with some actual detail and grow data as well as a host of pics.

Blue Mystic Auto

As you know this plant was recently harvested but I realize I haven't posted decent harvest/dry/cure pics as promised and also wanted to summarize her journey.

1 gal. pot (half full)
ProMix 340 Soil-less
Technaflora nute line with FoxFarm boosters (OpenSesame, BeastieBloomz,ChaChing)
Mild LST
CFL Cabinet grow
Vegged with:
7x23w 6500K CFL
4x11w 6500K
4x42w 2700K

Flowered with:
16x42w 2700K
2x23w 6500K

Germed on Jan 1st
Harvest March 22
80 days Seed to Harvest
Final Yield: 10.5 grams (haha)

The LST was a necessity as this seed was germed due to my impatience. I couldn't waste it but I had barely any room so I really stifled her. That being said, she was a delight and she showed great potential. I'm really excited to throw one in a 3 gallon and let her rip. So, some eye candy

Harvest Night
20150322_2322321.jpg
20150322_2322041.jpg
20150322_2355501.jpg
20150324_180454-1.jpg
20150324_180449-1.jpg

Dried and in Curing stage
20150401_2203231.jpg
20150401_220243.jpg

Analytics
I tested for potency/cannabinoids but not for mold/pesticides as I'm confident in it being mold free and she was never sprayed with anything. Those tests would be required if it was headed for a dispensary though...My research partner owns the lab so I get tests for cost! :)
20150405_2333081.jpg

Smoke Report
I can see why DK is such a big fan! The berry forward notes are amazing and it leaves a wonderful after-taste. The stone is real front-heavy too with an immediate sedative effect to the dome. Your face kinda goes numb for a second and you get a little heart flutter. Then she mellows out and you just ride along for a couple hours. One of my favorite tasting smokes ever! Nugs extremely dense despite common reports about CFL-grown buds being wispy.

Northern Lights Auto

Same as the Blue Mystic but she went 89 days seed to harvest. She's still drying but will likely produce a solid ounce of dried buds. Never stinky but always pretty!
Harvest night plant pics above are featured again here...and a shot of the main nug after a light trim before hanging.
20150331_231806-1.jpg
20150331_2314471.jpg

20150401_230128-1.jpg

Can't wait to taste her! Nugs are even more dense than the BM.

Hawaiian Snow

Despite my loathing in regards to defoliation, I have done quite a bit with the snow over the past 3 months. She has been absolutely prolific in all facets of her growth. An outdoor plant would be an absolute behemoth. She's been a joy however and entering week 11 she is nearing the end of the line....FINALLY! The Autos helped me keep my sanity during this long process and for that I am grateful. The Snow is what spurred this entire operation, though. A patient in need, a friend with genetics and a desire to return to the grow room. She's a special lady.

After staking her larger colas and a heavy thinning. And a shot in her native cabinet.
20150403_003506-1.jpg
20150403_003506.jpg
20150403_003826.jpg

The Future

2 Nirvana freebies, 2 Trans-Siberian Autos and a Snow clone
20150405_2223111.jpg

Trans Siberian Auto- Week 2
20150405_2222291.jpg

The last remaining Snow Clone. If you pass through Eastern Oregon via I-84 anytime soon- she's looking for a new home :)
20150405_2222401.jpg

Planted in Coco Coir tonight
20150403_2140471.jpg

And, Thats it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter and have a great week!

Trig

Great update brother. Simply fantastic. I love my B.M. she has been a joy to grow.

Thanks DK, it was overdue! I'm definitely excited for the next run of BM but there's just so many strains that I want to grow!

Re: Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2

You might want to save that clone for yourself. The Hawaiian Snow is a beautiful high by itself but it will really f---up someone not used to the strength of around 23%. I had people say they wanted it just to have if someone asked if they had some good stuff, 1 hitter then into space. It will live up to the hype. Had a friend smoke some, he went back inside and ordered a cheeseburger plate and another beer only to walk out before his food came out. He said he would be right back,not! I asked him a few days later where he went. He said I went and got some boiled peanuts and went home! He said I don't know why I did that. It has happened to me also. Just watch yourselves with this strain. :Namaste:

Re: Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2

You might want to save that clone for yourself. The Hawaiian Snow is a beautiful high by itself but it will really f---up someone not used to the strength of around 23%. I had people say they wanted it just to have if someone asked if they had some good stuff, 1 hitter then into space. It will live up to the hype. Had a friend smoke some, he went back inside and ordered a cheeseburger plate and another beer only to walk out before his food came out. He said he would be right back,not! I asked him a few days later where he went. He said I went and got some boiled peanuts and went home! He said I don't know why I did that. It has happened to me also. Just watch yourselves with this strain. :Namaste:

Whats up Kwats! Thanks for swingin by with another funny story! Haha we might save it, especially if it's like that! I've got a plan I need to get in motion but I can't seem to stop popping seeds and throwing things into flower long enough to do the upgrades!

Back
Top Bottom