'Twas The Night Before 4/20 - Justin's Journal

Bud, do I have to upload all media before it can be attached to my journal? Geez no wonder Sun isn't around as much lol. Where's the keep it simple? Why do ppl try and reinvent the wheel and then inevitably make things worse off. Oh well if that's the case updates will be far and few between.

Yeah I'm on a pc so its the standard way anyways. And from what I can understand their app dev just left them in the lurch so they're trying to get forums to run on mobile. Did you pm Sun for where he hangs now?

His mainly on THC farmer I believe, they are more dedicated towards organic style growing. I must be honest I didn't like the fact there was no app available for them so I have a profile but used it a handful of times. Well now both are web based sites

Okay, mission no 1 complete, the pics uploaded and just hit post to make sure they actually come out. So this is the picture after 36 hrs of darkness, everything is looking great and really chuffed with my progress in terms of how the plants look. Still not impressed with this GG strain, thought I would give it one plant one more time but eh..dis fokol werd nie hehehe. Blown away by the SA, this round is gonna be off the hook. Fruit spirit also, massive amount of Indica in her so I'm really excited for the next round already.
Pat and I are paying Jamie a visit over the weekend to grab some soil and goodies, his grabbed a Gavita 750 so his upping his game lol.
Have a good one all

Okay, mission no 1 complete, the pics uploaded and just hit post to make sure they actually come out. So this is the picture after 36 hrs of darkness, everything is looking great and really chuffed with my progress in terms of how the plants look. Still not impressed with this GG strain, thought I would give it one plant one more time but eh..dis fokol werd nie hehehe. Blown away by the SA, this round is gonna be off the hook. Fruit spirit also, massive amount of Indica in her so I'm really excited for the next round already.
Pat and I are paying Jamie a visit over the weekend to grab some soil and goodies, his grabbed a Gavita 750 so his upping his game lol.
Have a good one all

Who is this Jamie guy?? He's sounds like he has the good stuff

Day 17 of flower and so far so good, feeding night tonight so I'm hitting them with grow, bloom and some molasses.
Thankfully the cooler temps are playing their part for now. For the next round I will have Amnesia Haze and White widow so I'm really looking forward to growing those legend strains.

Back
Top Bottom