'Twas The Night Before 4/20 - Justin's Journal

All good this side man, well sort of.
Took down the DC as she was ready and one GG that looked like she was suffering. She hermied a bit so I'm finding a few seeds on her, now I'll have to check the other 2. Reading the write up I do notice a tendency to do so, so I'm a bit miffed at that. I may take down the Vanilla on Sunday and leave the other 2 GG till mid week and the Strawberry Amnesia till next Sunday. Busy times ahead.

On the veg side all is still pretty much the same except the fact the plants are at a point where I probably should have moved them already but this 75 day flowering time on the S/A caught me off guard.

Other than that we still alive and not behind bars so life is good lol

Have I been banned from posting pics? I've been getting a message say I may not have permission to post WTF !!!
Eish....

Fuck me, still can post pics so no update as yet. Ive harvested everything and the next round is in the box. Would be great to show the rewards but hey, I suppose the one guy they have working on this issue has to smoke and sleep.

Fuck me, still can post pics so no update as yet. Ive harvested everything and the next round is in the box. Would be great to show the rewards but hey, I suppose the one guy they have working on this issue has to smoke and sleep.

You can use a browser on your phone to come to the forum and post pictures like that. It's just the app thats busted it seems.

from another thread:

Since a lot of eyeballs cruise this journal (especially while we wait for the Malawi) . . .

Here is the latest work-around for uploading from phones:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, the web view option

- You can use a laptop or a PC as well

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app and appreciate your patience

Here is a direct link to the web gallery: Web Gallery

Back
Top Bottom