'Twas The Night Before 4/20 - Justin's Journal

Plants are looking great man, how is the smoke from your previous run or you still curing?

The previous round smoke is Okay, Terp profile was somewhat reduced from the high temps and lights too close meaning the potency is not on point. The VK came out the best but it's hard to slow this pheno terps down, she has had the most resin of all strains I've run so far.

The previous round smoke is Okay, Terp profile was somewhat reduced from the high temps and lights too close meaning the potency is not on point. The VK came out the best but it's hard to slow this pheno terps down, she has had the most resin of all strains I've run so far.

What distance you running your lights at?

I have the cobs at 450mm from hood and QB are 400mm. Where you at the moment?
Between 50 and 60cm depending on the plant height. I've noticed a slight increase of the trichomes on the buds lower down so lights could be a tad higher. Will need to hit a few more grows before I'l be able to see the effects of light heights better.

Small update here guys:

Firstly let me apologize for the poor pics, had a lightning strike in my yard recently and it ended up blowing my garage light. I was sitting in the garage having a toke when BANG !! I kakked myself fully from the explosion and the simultaneous lights out. Opened my box and those lights were also out. By this time I had to go inside because the family was in a panic and my daughter crying. It was the loudest fucking thing I've ever heard. Anyway after consoling everyone we contacted the neighbour to confirm their power went off also, it was my neighbour who confirmed the lightning hit in my yard as she was outside having a cigarette and saw it. They ended up having a blown gate motor, blown TV and DStv decoder and a fucked telephone. By this time I was shitting myself because I'm pretty much half way through flower and I presumed the lights were fucked. So I grabbed my torch headed back into the garage luckily to find the strike fucking reset my electronic timer !!! Thank fuck !!! Reset it and bam....lights back on and working perfectly

Anyway back to business:

Enjoy the ride guys lol
This was a absolute mission loading these pics, fuck I really loathe the changes but hey I'm the only one I suppose.

Thanks guys, yeah a real weird one because Cape Town is generally not known for lightning like up north. A new found respect for that shit.

Don't know how that one pick got in there of Larrel and Hardy, that is the Fruit Spirit I took clones of for my next run and one of the lucky packet seeds from Nirvana. Gave both seeds to a mate with the return of clones as a must.

The Nirvana incidentally had his wife and 3 of his friends wives climbing the chandeliers I believe....if you know what I mean.....
Interesting....my wife smokes twice a year for the shits and that's like 2 or 3 drags so this will be interesting to see if she has the same effect lol.

The tall one is the Fruit Spirit which is going to be fun trying to keep her down for the next run and the short one is the Nirvana

All good this side bud, yup I should start harvesting sometime in the next 5 to 10 days. Will post some pics when doing so, to much of a pain in the ass to put up pics these days.
Hope you recovering well !!

Back
Top Bottom