Uk 420 blazer here looking for advice on micro grow

Ukblazer420

420 Member
Hey all, I'm looking for advice on a micro grow. I'm thinking of setting up a cab that is 1 meter tall 1 meter long and 0.6 meter wide.
What would be the best light to use in such a small space.?

I have a 600 watt hps cool tube with 5 inch fan and filter available.

Or a 75watt and a 45 watt led total 115 actual watt.

I'm thinking of doing a Dwc bubbler and 5 seeds.

I need this to be as stealth as possible and the seeds I've choose are by royal queen seeds mix.

Any info help and advice is highly appreciated. Hoping to be sorted in the next 3 days just waiting on seeds arriving.

Peace out fellow growers and blazers.

Keep blazing stay amazing

Also I ain't new to growing just new to micro growing and dwc. It's my first go.

What type of yields should I be expecting in this small space .??

Ayup mate
I’m from U.K. aswell.
Used to grow in a space a little smaller than yours. Iv found a dimmable ballast has helped me a lot as in the summer you can turn it down to control the hea. My space was 60cm x 80 cm I use 400w with a cool tube and 375 can extraction

I’d say your probablybstruggle to keep temps low with the 600 w..

I use coco so cannot coment on dwc but have seen very good results in small spaces.
As for yield hydro 1st of could produce more and coco 2nd. Yield would depend on what method you do? If any? Lst, topping, supper cropping etc. In a small space you want to try even the canopy out as much a possible so the light penetration isn’t a issue if you use small lights.

Hope this helps
I have a journal if you fancy having a look
Cheers bro
P.S. nice dog in the pic

Welcome to 420 magazine blazer , you need to go ahead and list all your setup in a journal. You’ll get plenty help with that grow in a journal!! What kind of seeds did you purchase?

Hey all thanks for all the quick replys and welcomes appreciate it loads.

Here is the strains I will be running

White widow fem x1
Bubblegum XL x1
Ice x1
Fruit spirit x1
Critical x1

They are all feminised, does anybody have any experience with these strains. I'm after somthing to give me the couch lock effect.. it's hard to find these days .

I will defo be doing a grow journal and hopefully get some good results with the help of al the fellow blazers in the group.

I'm gonna roll up a purple stardog blunt and scroll through some of the amazing journals on this group.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Attachments

• IMG_6053.PNG
    IMG_6053.PNG
    368 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6054.PNG
    IMG_6054.PNG
    624.4 KB · Views: 25
Ayup mate
I’m from U.K. aswell.
Used to grow in a space a little smaller than yours. Iv found a dimmable ballast has helped me a lot as in the summer you can turn it down to control the hea. My space was 60cm x 80 cm I use 400w with a cool tube and 375 can extraction

I’d say your probablybstruggle to keep temps low with the 600 w..

I use coco so cannot coment on dwc but have seen very good results in small spaces.
As for yield hydro 1st of could produce more and coco 2nd. Yield would depend on what method you do? If any? Lst, topping, supper cropping etc. In a small space you want to try even the canopy out as much a possible so the light penetration isn’t a issue if you use small lights.

Hope this helps
I have a journal if you fancy having a look
Cheers bro
P.S. nice dog in the pic

Cheers bro. And I'll defo take a look at your journal. How do I get there man.

Heidi hi fellow UK warrior. Be fun to see what you can do!. Cant comment nuch on hydro as im a dirt monkey but im willing to help when i can. The HPS for winter will be perfect unless your grow area is warm already. In the summer could be a problem. Blessings!.
Oh by the way you can usually find peoples journals in their signatures. See the green writing under this comment? Each of those is a different thread title. Aint this place great! Lol.

Hi guys iv decided to run black skull seeds

My set up is a 1x1x0.6 metal storage cab
75 watt UFO led
45 watt led both lights are full spectrum.
5 inch rhino fan and carbon filter

I'm gonna be making a dwc bubble tray with 3 inch net pots. Pump and air stone.

The seeds I orderd was all feminised, and from black skull seeds. (Any info welcome on this seed bank)

* 1x Gelato

* 1x Girl Scout cookies

* 1x stardawg

* 1x zkittles

I was given 2 free seeeds for spending a certain amount witch included ~~~

1 x Kali Ak seed
1 x blueberry ghost OG ( my choice )

Obviously in the space I have available I'm gonna run 3 seeds.
Using the SCROG method for maximum yield.

Hopefully will all be set up and running by the weekend when the seeds arrive.
Will be doing a update every couple of days after germination up until harvest. All these strains was supposed to be over 22% thc that's why I choose them.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment and peace out..

Lots of pics to follow.

Keep blazing stay amazing folks

Attachments

• IMG_6070.PNG
    IMG_6070.PNG
    963.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6071.PNG
    IMG_6071.PNG
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6072.PNG
    IMG_6072.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6073.PNG
    IMG_6073.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6074.PNG
    IMG_6074.PNG
    693 KB · Views: 21
Here are the items I have orderd / already have and will be using ..

My cab measures
Size:
1040mm - Wide
1040mm - High
400mm - Deep

I will be running a home made bubbler out of a black out rubbermaid tub with 3 inch net pots. The container is 35L. How many plants should I do in this kind of space and what type of yield should I expect from this space and using led lights 1x 90watt UFO and 2 x 45 watt led panels.

Thanks for all your replys in advance

Attachments

• IMG_6281.PNG
    IMG_6281.PNG
    527.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6282.PNG
    IMG_6282.PNG
    444 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6283.PNG
    IMG_6283.PNG
    650 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6284.PNG
    IMG_6284.PNG
    731.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6286.PNG
    IMG_6286.PNG
    445.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6288.PNG
    IMG_6288.PNG
    558.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6289.PNG
    IMG_6289.PNG
    823.2 KB · Views: 24
Hey mate, I am growing in similar size as you but in soil. I have usually gone for 1-2 plants, believe 2 to be optimal for me but it depends on the strain, how much it stretch you know. If you grow full sativa 1 plant could fill the space easily. I have gotten 30-70g of dry weight, 30g being my first grow and 70 my last so more I am learning, the more yield I am getting.

My seeds have arrived But I had a Change of plan guys. I won't be using the metal cabinate I'm now in a 3.5ft length 2.5 ft wide and 5 ft high wardrobe. I have painted it all inside flat white. Installed my fan and filter (just need hangin up ) and lights and now have a problem. I have light leaks from the wardrobe door.. Pics to follow. Also I wasn't able to get a Girl Scout cookie seed it was replaced with a cherry bomb. The seeds I got are in the pics as follows.. also there is pics of my grow room up to now. All comments and help welcome and highly appreciated Hopefully my journal will be up and running in the next few days..

Info needed **

How many should I run in this space .?

Should I do a scrog or sog?

What type of yield to expect in this space ?

Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_6332.JPG
    IMG_6332.JPG
    498.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6333.JPG
    IMG_6333.JPG
    356.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6340.JPG
    IMG_6340.JPG
    362.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6341.JPG
    IMG_6341.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6348.JPG
    IMG_6348.JPG
    420.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6352.JPG
    IMG_6352.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6353.JPG
    IMG_6353.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6354.JPG
    IMG_6354.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6355.JPG
    IMG_6355.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6357.JPG
    IMG_6357.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 29
if that is the only light leak, i think you could put a 1"x3" piece of wood on the overlap by taking off the door handles? If you don't block your exhaust maybe throw a tarp over it? Some of those cabinets have adjustments on the cam fittings on the hinges. you should be able to get the gap smaller with adjusting the doors. Then some foam or something?

Back
Top Bottom