Undoubtedly controversial topic

OIFVET79

Price is not a massive concern and although I want the best tasting and smoothest smoke...I want it ASAP.
A little more time until I can harvest, any products I can purchase that is an "all in one" drying and curing?
I know, patience is the key...but why wait if there is something that will get me to the promise land sooner than later lol
I live in a legal state if that matters any! Cheers and toke one up for me :lot-o-toke:

There is no "magical curing device." You can throw buds into a gas oven overnight and let the relatively low heat of its pilot light help dry your bud quicker. You can throw them into a food dehydrator. You can even spend over a grand on a fancy freeze-drying machine.

None of those will cure your bud. For that matter, neither does drying it too much / too quickly and then throwing it into a jar for a month or two :rolleyes: . Cured bud is practically brown - because enzymatic action has converted the chlorophyll into something altogether more pleasant. It's pretty rare to see it these days, unless you know (or happen to be) an old fart.

As for the "all in one," that's really the best way to do it - dry your bud so slowly that the processes of drying and of curing sort of merge into one combined thing. But be careful of mold and such; 'tis a fine line to walk. . . .

. . . . . . :passitleft:

Im going fancy and using a harvest right freeze dryer when my tent harvest is done sometime mid September. Will report back my results soon

I’ve used a food dehydrator and it wasn’t so bad. I wouldn’t do a whole harvest but if I was totally out I’d do it for an oz or two to last a couple weeks until the rest is naturally dried.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom