Unpacking TopLED LG-G04B96LED

Instead I can use SCROG seems easier, I'm new to this xD
I'm going to plant Super lemon haze, this method is necessary because the flowering sativas grow disproportionately.

Would be the correct height of the panel for better growth / bloom?
distance is very important when using led lights, i would recommend a height between 28-32" away from plants during veg, and as soon as you flower you can lower the light.
That such is the power consumption and heat generated?
See, i replaced the fans immediately after receiving the panel, so in veg mode its consumes 105 watts and full power 155 watts. The heat from this panel isn't bad at all, i have a small clip fan 6 inch and 1 exhaust inline fan at temp above led panel is 28 degrees
You could put the grams obtained, so that makes me an idea, I know in the end it depends on many factors, but I'd like to know so I can decide.
I have only finished one plant with the led light, and it gave me 13g dry bud - on a autoflower plant.
Sorry to ask so much, as I said I am new and have many insecurities regarding cropping.

Thank you for responding so soon jummejum, you're helping me a lot! There is one thing I can not understand, 155W total power what you mean, the full panel (Growth + Bloom)? imagine in bloom will consume a little more, however the panel at peak performance should consume 288W, 192W real one if I'm not mistaken.

thank you again!

baag.JPG

ba.JPG

I agree with the height comment. I was running my 96X3 at 12" during veg, and my girls barely stretched. But, holy crap, did they bush out !! This is my first grow, so I didn't know better, but I've moved my lights to 24" and the plants are exploding.

Instead I can use SCROG seems easier, I'm new to this xD
I'm going to plant Super lemon haze, this method is necessary because the flowering sativas grow disproportionately.

Would be the correct height of the panel for better growth / bloom?
distance is very important when using led lights, i would recommend a height between 28-32" away from plants during veg, and as soon as you flower you can lower the light.
That such is the power consumption and heat generated?
See, i replaced the fans immediately after receiving the panel, so in veg mode its consumes 105 watts and full power 155 watts. The heat from this panel isn't bad at all, i have a small clip fan 6 inch and 1 exhaust inline fan at temp above led panel is 28 degrees
You could put the grams obtained, so that makes me an idea, I know in the end it depends on many factors, but I'd like to know so I can decide.
I have only finished one plant with the led light, and it gave me 13g dry bud - on a autoflower plant.
Sorry to ask so much, as I said I am new and have many insecurities regarding cropping.

Soooooo what size tent did you go with?

Klondike, are you sure that they are burnt out diodes and not the far red 730nm diodes? If you can post a pic I'll be more than happy to help you identify the issue. If you are using a reflector series panel, a burnt diode will cause the whole series or string of diodes not to work. There is a post and pictures in her thread (the 330+ page one) but I can't remember what page and there are a lot of them.

Don't forget, only one day left in this months contest for plant, nugget, and member of the month. Link in my signature for easy access.

Back
Top Bottom