Using Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix For Autoflower - Need Advice

Maybe, maybe not, only time will tell :)

Lol the big ones still have 3-4 weeks my dude they are going to get ALOT bigger if you have followed the journal you have noticed bubbles has basically lapped the others in terms of progress speed. I believe the 1 gallon pot ( quicker for the root system to establish) paired with the bonsai grow method really sped up bubbles growth. This just goes to show how much stress you really can put on autos. I think your going to be pleased with the end result.
Cheers.

- Swishaa

I would say most of my trichs are cloudy. I would say it's 60:30. Should I wait till all the hairs turn orange or base it on the trichs?

For light I will do a 20-4 for the first 3 weeks and the. Taper down to 18-6 the rest of the way

I'm with Scientific all they way on this bro. That's all I use now is Fox Farms. And with those 3 bottles you'll be just fine. I find that for the first couple of grows their soil with perlite is way easier to grow in than coco coir.
Also nutrients called Nectar Of The Gods is very easy to use and if you e mail them about their starter kit they will send it to you for just the cost of shipping. Which depending on were you live it shouldn't cost no more than 28 dollars. They ship anywhere. Good Luck!...

Well you can bake it at like 150-200 degrees for a little bit then it will be smokable but it will be harsh, you would know how the high is going to be though. If you wanted to dry it 3 days would probably be alright for a really small nug

Thanks buddy. How dry does it have to be before I started to make RSO or put it in a Rosin press for oil?

Dude don't use miracle grow. Flora nova etc they aren't good just a waste of money. And miracle grow is chemical based and it's gmo from Monsanto. I use heavy sixteen line. Expensive but I promise you it is the best product line around. Stay away from chemicals and non organics

I do believe organic is better simply because it's the natural way, but please don't spread opinions as fact. There's nothing wrong with growing with chemicals "sythentic" there's a lot of very good products that aren't organic. There are thousands of people who do it, I'd bet you half of the smoke you buy from dispensaries are grown with it. I've gotten high yield and great smoke from them myself. I would never use miracle grow myself but I wouldn't tell somebody not to but that's simply because there are better products.

Dude don't use miracle grow. Flora nova etc they aren't good just a waste of money. And miracle grow is chemical based and it's gmo from Monsanto. I use heavy sixteen line. Expensive but I promise you it is the best product line around. Stay away from chemicals and non organics

#issa my first grow bud. I will go coco next grow.

She been hanging for about 10 hours is this okay
420-magazine-mobile179262274.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1821754897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom