Using Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix For Autoflower - Need Advice

Can someone tell me what this looks like to y'all

420-magazine-mobile1392603190.jpg

Nute burn or light burn idk that's weird cuz of the spot it's in

I think it's Nute burn it's the only spot like that in new growth areas and I have been feeding ol girl 3 times a week of Nute water I'll mix in some reg ph water to balance her out

I have seen pictures of pretty buds before that were grown without the methods you are advocating. You'll have to show me the peer-reviewed science in mainstream journals before I'm gonna buy into that Brix stuff.

We're taking this log way off topic arguing about stuff that I don't believe in and think is a waste of time. I'm gonna drop off the thread until it gets back to Swishaa's grow. Peace.

You've seen pictures of buds....have you ever grown any yourself that look like that?

Have you ever washed your buds and seen a dirty bucket?

Theory is wonderful....until practice shows the theory to be wrong.

Touched my buds smelled my finger... the most delicious smell from ANY bud I have ever put to my nose. Smells like citrus lemons. Maybe it's cuz I have lots of love and excitement! I can't wait to smoke this baby

420-magazine-mobile671064333.jpg

Touched my buds smelled my finger... the most delicious smell from ANY bud I have ever put to my nose. Smells like citrus lemons. Maybe it's cuz I have lots of love and excitement! I can't wait to smoke this baby

420-magazine-mobile671064333.jpg
Hell yeah bro!!! Just wait, it gets even better!!
Sexy ass cola!!

What's up everyone!

Day 51

I want to say thanks for all of those who have taken a seat on this trip. always coming through when I had a question! I appreciate it.We still have a few weeks left. Things are coming along nicely.

Here is some eye candy of bubbles

420-magazine-mobile430699749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile418159674.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1500336702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1180690649.jpg

I'll post some pics of the other girls when the colas get a bit bigger. The other 2 will be monsters.

-Swishaa

420-magazine-mobile1125068290.jpg

All the main colas are as tall as a regular water bottle
420-magazine-mobile326311508.jpg

Everyone pray they get s wide as the water bottle

Have a good one y'all

- Swishaa

Back
Top Bottom