Veg and Bloom light switches! Help!

Mike80

Hi guys,

Growing White Widow Auto Flower plants in soil and I have question about the light. Would it help the plants if I keep both switches (VEG & BLOOM) on for the whole grow ? I’m running 18/6 light schedule. I have two 1200 Watt ( Not actual output) LED and the company recommends the following:

VEG switch early for germination.

BLOOM switch is to promote flowering and fruiting in middle and later period.

VEG + BLOOM for flowering and fruiting period.

So just curious to know if anyone has experience turning both switches on or they stuck with what’s recommended.

Yeah, do that unless you notice your newborn seedlings getting too tall/spindly and falling over, then shift to the strategy that Nunyabiz mentioned in post #5. Some of those "switchable" LED panels seem to have a bit too much red(dish) light for seedlings.

Yeah, do that unless you notice your newborn seedlings getting too tall/spindly and falling over, then shift to the strategy that Nunyabiz mentioned in post #5. Some of those "switchable" LED panels seem to have a bit too much red(dish) light for seedlings.
Thank you. Any recommendations on how high to keep the light above the plants ? I believe I’m between 18-20 inches

Back
Top Bottom