Veg and Flower at Once and Possible Breeding

Slow isn't necessarily bad. Who knows... that might wind up being one very potent plant!!

this may be true in some cases but like my laughing buddha i got going right now it has a flowering time of like 10 or 11 and as long as 14 weeks ive seen. The thc % also is not extraordinary by any means but i like the smoke. I too will be getting rid of my slow strain 2

Smokey, I will defiantly use the smoke from the plant if it ends up being female but as I am considering breeding new strains I do not wish to keep a plant with such a slow growth rate as that is not a quality that I wish to breed into new strains.

I am sorry that I have not posted in a while but I have some emergency medical issues to attend to concerning my family. I will attempt to post some pictures in the next week or so but please do not be too disappointed if it takes longer.

Smokey, I will defiantly use the smoke from the plant if it ends up being female but as I am considering breeding new strains I do not wish to keep a plant with such a slow growth rate as that is not a quality that I wish to breed into new strains.

I am sorry that I have not posted in a while but I have some emergency medical issues to attend to concerning my family. I will attempt to post some pictures in the next week or so but please do not be too disappointed if it takes longer.

good luck with the medical issues!

dam u have a nice lil setup there the hindu kush looks great and the budda kush look great too u should stop by and check out my babie and tell me wat u think...:goodluck:

Hi guys I would have posted sooner but the family medical problems seem to be compounding.

Any way here are a few photos so you can see where everything is at. Sorry for the low quality I was using one of my cheap yet flexible lenses.

Veg Cabinet:
Veg_Cab_2-10-11.jpg

Tops being Sexed plus the runt:
Flowering_plants_2-10-11.jpg

BK-E (sativa pheno) It's A girl :)
BK-E_2-10-11.jpg

I finally finished assembling my newly designed aero cloner. I tested it and then added 3 BK-E cuttings and 9 Hindu Kush cuttings to it. If all goes well there should be roots popping out of them in a week. Pics to follow when I am not so tired.

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while. My hard drive committed suicide so it was a little hard to get online. It looks like BK-B,C,D,E,F and G are all female, now I am just waiting for BK-A to show it's sex. I hope it is male because it has great growth characteristics that I would like to breed into other strains. I will try to get some photos up soon but it may take a while as I just reinstalled Photoshop and have to correct them before I post them.

All for now.

Ok so I finally have some photos for any of you who are still paying attention.

Here are some pictures of the new aerocloner I made.

Top shot:
Aerocloner_top_view.jpg

Interior:
Aerocloner_interior.jpg

Wooden air stone for micro bubbles (there are 2 stones):
Wood_Airstone.jpg

Running:
Aerocloner_running.jpg

Partially filled:
Clones_in_aerocloner_2-21-11.jpg

Under the hood:
Underside_of_Aerocloner_top_with_stems.jpg

In the veg shed:
Veg_shed_2-21-11.jpg

Sexing BK-E:
BK-E_sexing_2-21-11.jpg

Will be putting up my light mover in the next few days and may move some of the plants into the flower room from veg. Debating on whether or not to keep one of the Trainwrecks as a mother as I know a bunch of people who love trainwreck.

Just put my light rail up this morning. I will try to get some pictures up this evening or tomorrow. I am going to be putting more plants in the flower room in the next few days. The cuttings in the cloner are starting to get roots and root nodes, I will be transplanting them soon and adding another set of cuttings to the cloner.

:slide:

Well I guess that depends on your definition of "serious grow operation". I will not be in possession of more than 99 plants (including cuttings/clones) at any time as I do not want to fall under the mandatory sentencing requirement of 5 years in Federal custody if the DEA decides to come knockin' on my door.

Well I got the light rail up yesterday (probably two days ago by the time I finish this post) so I thought I would play show and tell.

light_rail.jpg

I also have a few pics of the flowering Bubba Kush tops for you. I confirmed tonight that BK-A is a female so there will be no breeding for now. I still have lots of other seeds to try although I have no Idea what strains they may be. My dads death last summer left me with his seed collection from the last 50 years of smoking and knowing dad if it was good enough to keep it must have been pretty damn good bud.

Anyway enough rambling here are the flowering tops, notice the positioning of the hood is different in each picture.

flowering_tops.jpg

flowering_tops_2.jpg

flowering_tops_3.jpg

Enjoy :)

Last night I transplanted 6 trainwreck and 4 Bubba Kush into larger pots and put them in the flower room. Pictures in the next few days. Just in case one of the Bubbas turns out to be wonderful I took cuttings from all of the ones I put into flower and added them to the aero cloner.

I just fed the flowering girls and added one more Trainwreck and four Knights Templar to the flower room tonight. I have transplanted a number of Hindu Kush and BK-E clones into soil now I have to decide which other to clone; Trainwreck or BK-B. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom