Veg's Drip Hydro BubbaKush/StrawberryCough Grow Journal - 2012

Joining the bud room is going to be two soil plants called M&m we got from somewhere in California. They aren't supposed to be releasing clones for another two years I guess so there might not be any information on that strain.

I'm doing 10 of these outside and I want to see a sneak peak of how it grows before the outdoor gets done.

I'll get some pics soon. I'm moving them into darkness manually to trigger the budding cycle because the grow room is on 18/6 right now. So hopefully I remember to take them out 7 hours early every day.

Here's an update! Things are going great and I have a grow room full of green again! I actually added 6 M&m to the grow room. I converted 4 to hydro already and gonna do the other two today or tomorrow. I've been bending and tying down all these girls pretty aggressively.

As I'm posting this, today is Day 21

Here is day 10!
IMG_23964.JPG

This is the White Widow or Super Silver Haze, Don't know which it is quite yet.
IMG_23977.JPG

I believe this is a shot of the Blackberry!
IMG_23987.JPG

Center Table Day 18: Here you see the M&m added, 4 to the table in hydro so far, the other two in soil on the sides will be joining the rest in hydro soon.

IMG_24107.JPG

IMG_24114.JPG

IMG_241210.JPG

IMG_24137.JPG

Here is the Blackberry again. Exploded, super thick canopy. Which in the next 3 days till today it has exploded even more!
IMG_24145.JPG

IMG_24159.JPG

IMG_241611.JPG
IMG_241712.JPG

Center Table Day 21: Here I have bent down all the M&m in the back to match the canopy height of the smaller plants and lowered all the lights evenly over the plants. I don't think I could point out the blackberry because the canopy is starting to merge together from all the plants.
IMG_24406.JPG
IMG_24418.JPG
IMG_24428.JPG
IMG_244310.JPG

Hope to be getting back to you guys soon! I gotta show the outdoor soon too.

So much green across the canopy :)

The White Widow or Super Silver Haze (dont know which seed made it)
IMG_244510.JPG

The Blackberry.. just wow, what an explosion since just a week ago.. It was hard to get the whole thing in the picture, the thing doesn't even look like one plant..
IMG_24469.JPG
IMG_24479.JPG
IMG_24489.JPG
IMG_244910.JPG
IMG_24526.JPG
IMG_24536.JPG
IMG_24548.JPG
IMG_24556.JPG

Still need to go out back and snap some pictures. Don't know why I don't just walk out now but I'll make sure to take some for the next update!

Quick update! Day 32! Lights just came back on from 36 hours of darkness. We'll say day 2 since switch. Starting them out in bud at 11 hours 30 minutes of light. This is kind of gonna be a quick grow if I can do anything about it. Want to get onto the next one where I can do all the same strain. Blackberry being that strain makes the wait even harder!

The Blackberry is about the size of 2 and a half to 3 plants of the same age... same conditions.

IMG_24708.JPG
IMG_24719.JPG

:welcome:Kinda wanted to see a side by side of the grow so far and what better way to do it then by sharing it with you guys at the same time! So here it is, 32 days of growth broke up into 8 sectioned time periods.

I wish you guys could see how many tops and how dense the canopy of these plants are. I should do a video I think.

5-11-13
IMG_23766.JPG

5-19-13
IMG_23785.JPG

5-20-13
IMG_23965.JPG

5-28-13
IMG_241612.JPG
IMG_241713.JPG

6-1-13
IMG_24407.JPG

6-6-13
IMG_24549.JPG

The table from the opposite side, four M&m plants are on this half while 8 plants are on the other half in the front.
IMG_24557.JPG

6-10-13
IMG_24677.JPG

6-12-13
IMG_24709.JPG

For the third time this grow I have ran them with just water and FloraKleen for 2 hours as directed. Just did it again and then emptied/washed it out again and put in the transition amounts according to the general hydroponics grow chart.
IMG_22646.JPG

Which for the 15 gallons of water in my 18 gallon reservoir comes out to:
FloraMicro 60 ML
FloraGrow 60 ML
FloraBloom 60 ML
Floralicious Plus 15 ML
FloraBlend 37.5 ML
Rhizotonic (substitute for RapidStart)30 ML

Okay that first video did save actually, so now I have a total of 3 for you followers haha.

Day 33! Picture after bending the canopy down on the 8 younger plants.
IMG_24738.JPG
IMG_24749.JPG

Day 34! This one shows all the plants at first then I take the Blackberry out and show you it alone out in the open and the roots.

Be sure to click the little YouTube button in the lower right and switch the quality up to 720p if you want!
[video=youtube;DRGElzww_Bw]
[/video]

Day 35! Here in this video I show all the plants on the table, there are 4 bigger ones in the back that I transplanted from soil into hydro that I don't focus on much. They are doing amazing, called M&m, which is some strain I got from some growers I work with on our outdoor. They said it was from a nursery in California, but this strain wasn't supposed to be released yet. They are starting to turn purple!

This video shows the younger plants in the front mostly, right after I bent them down.
[video=youtube;feQ3yQAoLxY]
[/video]

This second video was less than 24 hours later, showing how they have come back from the bends already! The M&m in the back don't need as much bending, their canopy is staying pretty even.
[video=youtube;EpFLEYkBNlk]
[/video]

The quality was good once I switch it to hd :)

Haha you're right! I just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out why it was so bad. But when I switched it the first time it just must not of worked because it still looked terrible. But I just tried it again and it matches up pretty close to the original.

Oh yeah and the quality button changer appears once the video starts so you don't have to click the youtube button :/ just ignore me on the video viewing tips I guess haha.

Also I have a solid count on which plants are growing now. Before they were so young and I lost track of which clones were which.

But there are 12 total:

3 Bubba Kush
3 Strawberry Cough
1 Blackberry
4 M&M (transplanted from soil, that's why they look so big for day 35 or whatever day their on, they are older than that, they were originally grown by someone else inside for the outdoor season but we had extra outside and needed something to put into bud now indoors so it worked out to transplant them inside into the hydro grow)

The last one is the seedling I haven't been able to figure out if it was the Super Silver Haze or the White Widow seed that lived. I also have never grown it so I can't really tell by how it looks. But I've done a lot of comparing to pictures online and I'm fairly certain it's the Super Silver Haze! Which I'm really excited to smoke because I've heard great things about it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info. :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom