Very First Grow: G13 Haze, White Widow & some bagseed

how much longer you think they'll go for?
easy 3 + weeks longer.
Fattening up? The cfl's will take you so far. The nutes and what kind being used will get you there too. Maybe using some Budswel. Heavy "P" I do. Some strains are not big fat colas. My main strain Sweet Tooth is a medium size hard nugget. The Sativas are fat and fluffier. Some are thick dense colas. The main thing is the Trichrome production is full, the swelling will occur soon, but maybe not to your likings, but they will be sufficient. An easy 3 + weeks from here is what I see.

three weeks doesn't seem like long at all. I guess I'll just continue on the schedule/routine I've been using and see what happens.

I need to get a loope...

ok, I'm starting to get a little worried here. the plants aren't really getting fatter, they're kind of in a holding pattern and just getting more crystals.

I've hit them with a huge does of nutes earlier this week and was expecting to see some weight get put on but nada!

anyone have any ideas?

its because of your light system , cfl´s are alright for vegging and early flowering , but you really need some hps lights , dont have to be more than 400w it will increse your weight and overall quality by atleast 70%

peace out

Afghan grow

dude my White Widow took forever - someone else told me it should flower for a full 10 weeks or more. I wish I had let them go for that long.

hey xsv, did your white widow also take forever to come up? are the leafs also really small compared to other strains? im asking because after a week in my ww seems to be days behind my super skunk and cheese

the widow plants made time stand still - it took me damn near 7 months to finish that grow. never again with that strain, if only for the long ass grow time. the buds were totally awesome but still, i am shooting for a 5 month cycle this time.

haha, well i guess i will have to be patient with her then. i will go check out your grow and try to learn somthing.. thanks

in no particular order

DSC03016.JPG

DSC03017.JPG

DSC03019.JPG

DSC03018.JPG

DSC03021.JPG

DSC03022.JPG

DSC03023.JPG

DSC03024.JPG

DSC03025.JPG

DSC03031.JPG

damn! comon guys, help him fix those yellow tips. and you have those yellow tips on different plants. i think it's a N def... confirm?

everyone gets the same concentration of mix. I may have went a little overboard on the nutes last time though. its weird how only that plant reacted that way.

do you think that plant will come back to life or should I harvest her before she gets worse?

I'm going to start to flush them now with straight water and see how it goes.

I would say she's a lost soul, I haven't seen nute burn that bad in a while.

Back
Top Bottom