VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

We got snow last night too, just a dusting. It still snow though! :p Good morning Bill and everyone!
Another end of March blizzard. :rofl:
Old man winter just won't give up.!;)
I figure there is 4 feet less snow than last year at this time, up here.
We were flooding last year this month.
So I'm not moaning about this winter.
It's still shite, I'm just not complaining. 🤣
Amazing what we get accustomed to.
Stay warm Buddy. :high-five:
We'll be killing blackflies soon.:thumb: Hehe.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning Bill✌️☕️.

Sorry you Ontarians are getting pummelled. Out in South Central BC it was 18-20 C and super sunny all week but yesterday it went south on us.

It's calling for 14 and cloudy all week now. Everyone out here has their 1st tan of the year.

Got the yard all dewinter-a-fied though. I even had the wife out back painting some pergola pieces I need to install.

The Durban I harvested at Christmas is really motivating weed. She is having fun doing all my chores for me. I'm a good Hubby for supplying the weed and not hogging all the chores I suppose...🤣.

My snow shovel is still standing right outside the door. I'm afraid putting it away for the year will jinx things.

How cold does it get there?
Winter is just a poor growing season right?
I'm in the north where we only get a 5 minute flutter of snow once every 100 years, it rarely breaches 0C or 32F on the coldest days. In the South Island of New Zealand they get snow in Winter, especially at altitude.

But yeah, Winter is not going to be good for growing outdoors.

Good Morning Bill✌️☕️.

Sorry you Ontarians are getting pummelled. Out in South Central BC it was 18-20 C and super sunny all week but yesterday it went south on us.

It's calling for 14 and cloudy all week now. Everyone out here has their 1st tan of the year.

Got the yard all dewinter-a-fied though. I even had the wife out back painting some pergola pieces I need to install.

The Durban I harvested at Christmas is really motivating weed. She is having fun doing all my chores for me. I'm a good Hubby for supplying the weed and not hogging all the chores I suppose...🤣.

My snow shovel is still standing right outside the door. I'm afraid putting it away for the year will jinx things.
I can't wait to dewinterfi the place.
Get that first rust I mean tan of the year. :rofl:
I can't seem to bribe Stacey so I'll be doing the chores.
I don't mind, infact I can't wait.
Bring on the sun.:thumb:
It's ok to put away the shovel, I checked. ;)
Enjoy the spring my friend, it's my favorite. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

VIVOHUT

VIVOCAM & Grow Hub

BY @VIVOSUN

C30A1C9E-0FF6-4D24-9DF7-8B01DA2B13E2.jpeg

808E2440-1199-4842-86EF-6B0C00B00F58.png

05789D6B-2B73-4BD1-B271-BACD99B0F808.png

Temp 26c
Average rh. 52%
Average kPa. 1.6
I'm going to cut back on N in the Platinum OG.
She isn't responding to the Remo formulation.
Another reason I don't grow autos.
Photos are loving Remo full strength 950 ppm.
TBC. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Another end of March blizzard. :rofl:
Old man winter just won't give up.!;)
I figure there is 4 feet less snow than last year at this time, up here.
We were flooding last year this month.
So I'm not moaning about this winter.
It's still shite, I'm just not complaining. 🤣
Amazing what we get accustomed to.
Stay warm Buddy. :high-five:
We'll be killing blackflies soon.:thumb: Hehe.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
What are black flies? I didn't know flies could get 2 inches big til I moved up this region. Ugh, are they the ones that burrow into the critters an eat them alive!!?? 😱 I saw it in a mouse last summer.. poor thing was alive.. I tossed it in the fire.

What are black flies? I didn't know flies could get 2 inches big til I moved up this region. Ugh, are they the ones that burrow into the critters an eat them alive!!?? 😱 I saw it in a mouse last summer.. poor thing was alive.. I tossed it in the fire.
You probably have more bugs in Texas. :Namaste:
Winter kills some here at least.
Black flies are about half the size of a mosquito.
But they are meat eaters, come in swarms usually starting in May.
Just in time for May two-four weekend when every Canadian below the age of 24 is obligated to go camping. :rofl:;)
They take a nice bite and leave a welt, on some people.
I'm not immune but not bothered.
Poor Stacey get big red bumps from them.
So we have a huge gazebo that helps.
Without a winter to kill these pests we would be in trouble.
I'd love to try though. 🤣
Do you get much winter weather?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Oh I apologize, for some reason I thought you were in Wisconsin ☺️. Yeah Canada's weather, I e seen pictures. That just down right looks like frozen.
Your in Illinois?
I thought you were in Texas :Namaste:
This is where the greenhouse will be in a month hopefully.

March 23/24 2 pm -5 c

A1202A26-EA8B-42EA-9EE7-C8EFCAD15BE2.jpeg

You probably have more bugs in Texas. :Namaste:
Winter kills some here at least.
Black flies are about half the size of a mosquito.
But they are meat eaters, come in swarms usually starting in May.
Just in time for May two-four weekend when every Canadian below the age of 24 is obligated to go camping. :rofl:;)
They take a nice bite and leave a welt, on some people.
I'm not immune but not bothered.
Poor Stacey get big red bumps from them.
So we have a huge gazebo that helps.
Without a winter to kill these pests we would be in trouble.
I'd love to try though. 🤣
Do you get much winter weather?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
In Florida the mosquitoes 🦟 are the most persistent little bastards ever and they have fire ants 🐜 that go out of their way to sting you. I ran over a nest once cutting grass. I had stings covering my legs. CL🍀

Moved to Illinois in 2021. Had gotten my hands on a surprise property for $58. Moved in to a condemned home sweet home that was infested with mice and brown recluse. Spent the 1st few months replacing the floors and plumbing and making it liveable. Once that nightmare was over I sold it for $20,000.00 and bought myself a better house that isn't a delapitated POS. 😁 And here we are. 💚

In Florida the mosquitoes 🦟 are the most persistent little bastards ever and they have fire ants 🐜 that go out of their way to sting you. I ran over a nest once cutting grass. I had stings covering my legs. CL🍀
Oh man! I don't miss those!! They have no mercy. 😆

See winter might slow those ants, but Yeiks.
I'd never cut grass again. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Moved to Illinois in 2021. Had gotten my hands on a surprise property for $58. Moved in to a condemned home sweet home that was infested with mice and brown recluse. Spent the 1st few months replacing the floors and plumbing and making it liveable. Once that nightmare was over I sold it for $20,000.00 and bought myself a better house that isn't a delapitated POS. 😁 And here we are. 💚
Your not that far from me in distance.
Bit of a swim though. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Very smart move, much respect Jiggi. CL🍀

Good day my friend. :ciao:
We used to get acid that looked just like that.
A little sheet of perforated bloters with Mr Bill on them.:rofl:
Made us laugh like crazy.
Just having a little flashback. 🥲🤣😂😅:rofl:
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I saw blotter similar. Used to get some with pennywise the clown on them too. Fun stuff. I prefer my shrooms!!! Happy Saturday Bill!! Everything is looking great buddy!! 😎✌️

I saw blotter similar. Used to get some with pennywise the clown on them too. Fun stuff. I prefer my shrooms!!! Happy Saturday Bill!! Everything is looking great buddy!! 😎✌️
Happy Saturday Buddy. :passitleft:
Almost time to crack out the bong.
I have more work to do but I could use a break.
Happy Growing. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Your in Illinois?
I thought you were in Texas :Namaste:
This is where the greenhouse will be in a month hopefully.

March 23/24 2 pm -5 c

A1202A26-EA8B-42EA-9EE7-C8EFCAD15BE2.jpeg
Don't like the snow In Arizona you never have to shovel sunshine . Too bad I don't live there anymore Move to northern Utah after growing up in Tucson. Weather has been nice the last week temps in the high 60's . Susposed to storm all next week. I've seen it snow in June here for now it's not too cold

Back
Top Bottom