I haven't tried NASC seeds yet. I have grown Barney's Farm seeds. Critical Kush, Vanilla Kush and Acapulco Gold (this year). I have only grown photoperiod plants and like the control they afford me. I put a lot thought and planning into my seed selections as I am pretty much smoking what I grow till the next harvest and I've found I enjoy the classic strains more than the fruity dessert strains. I would welcome trying any of the breeders strains. @CaptainLucky

Some of my Barney's Farm strains.

12hr D56 (4).JPG

Critical Kush many years ago under HPS light.

VK Day 69 flower (4).JPG

Vanilla Kush last year under LEDs

AG Day 80 Flower (5).JPG

Acapulco Gold, grown this year. Superb bud. Extra special.

:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant
Greetings. I haven't purchased from NASC yet but look forward to getting to know your company.

This is the Parmesan auto that I have just harvested on Saturday.

:love:Let us know which of the 3 breeders you want to try!
I'd love to try Sweet Seeds.

:love:Tag a friend
@NickHardy you might like to enter the competition too.

🔥Giveaway time!🔥

We wanted to do a giveaway to say thanks to the 4/20 community! 🍃

Enter for a chance to win a pack of seeds from North Atlantic Seed!

We wanted to highlight our fellow sponsors here at 4/20 that happen to be breeders we carry,

💫So we are giving away a pack of seeds to 3 lucky winners.💫

One from Barney’s Farm, one from Royal Queen Seeds, and one from Sweet Seeds.

How to enter:

:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant

We will choose 3 winners on 10/4/23

In addition, just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

🏔Northatlanticseed.com

Winner will be contacted via direct message. No s@les thru social media. 21+ Only. All souvenirs are compliant with legal restrictions. US only.

*$20 minimum. Good for one time use. Gift cards and bulk white label excluded.
Wow! I’ll throw my hat in the ring!

Its tough to enter though! Right now I have all three excellent breeders plants under lights (and the sun outdoors)

Red Hot Cookies, Red Mimosa XL Auto, Tropicanna Poison from Sweet Seeds

Purple Queen, Wedding Crasher, Hulkberry, Royal Gorilla from Royal Queen Seeds

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Mimosa x Orange Punch from Barney’s Farm

BUT! For these superb breeders there’s always room for more!

I rate them all equally! We grow mostly indoor a little outdoor and coco, SIP or soon aeroponics!

If I’m lucky enough to be selected I would happily grow out any of them not listed above to showcase the strains!

I haven’t purchased from you before as in Thailand but always like to support the 420magazine.com sponsors!

Thanks for running the competition!

EDIT - I also have a packet of Royal Cookies and somewhere currently missing are some Red Devil Autos!

How about it @Kanno26 ?

Nick & Co

How to enter:

Thanks for a great giveaway @North Atlantic Seed Co !!
As a newbie, I haven't tried NASC or the 3 breeders yet.
So, would love to try any / all of them!

Check out this giveaway: @CanEhDiana

This is my first attempt at growing - a Granddaddy Purple and THC Bomb.

GDP_THC Bomb__09_12_2023_01.jpg

I've ordered from NASC a few times. My favorite so far was Barneys Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch, I'm still enjoying it.
20220906_081956.jpg

I'd love to try some more Barney's Farm genetics. @RedskinnedRhino have you ordered from NASC?

I've ordered from NASC a few times. My favorite so far was Barneys Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch, I'm still enjoying it.
20220906_081956.jpg

I'd love to try some more Barney's Farm genetics. @RedskinnedRhino have you ordered from NASC?
I got some seeds from NASC after a big order from another seedbank got stuck in customs, it ended up being replaced by the other bank, so i haven't planted the NASC seeds yet.
Soon though! Loved that Orange Punch Mimosa, spectacular strain.

Edit: didn't realize this was a giveaway - goodluck everyone!

Wow! I’ll throw my hat in the ring!

Its tough to enter though! Right now I have all three excellent breeders plants under lights (and the sun outdoors)

Red Hot Cookies, Red Mimosa XL Auto, Tropicanna Poison from Sweet Seeds

Purple Queen, Wedding Crasher, Hulkberry, Royal Gorilla from Royal Queen Seeds

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Mimosa x Orange Punch from Barney’s Farm

BUT! For these superb breeders there’s always room for more!

I rate them all equally! We grow mostly indoor a little outdoor and coco, SIP or soon aeroponics!

If I’m lucky enough to be selected I would happily grow out any of them not listed above to showcase the strains!

I haven’t purchased from you before as in Thailand but always like to support the 420magazine.com sponsors!

Thanks for running the competition!

EDIT - I also have a packet of Royal Cookies and somewhere currently missing are some Red Devil Autos!

How about it @Kanno26 ?

Nick & Co
D’uh. Thanks @InTheShed

Fave got to be my first solo grow - Strawberry AK

1695121417279.jpeg

1695121442663.jpeg

Just ordered a NanaGlue from NASC, she’s pretty happy in her little 2x4 seedling tent ☺️

1695122136516.jpeg

1695122159153.jpeg

Here’s another in the same tent, this came from NASC too, a friend recommended it ☺️ he said it was a killer buzzzzz

1695122536515.png

Speaking of Cats, here is my cats new “Catio” she’s a declawed rescue that cant go outside, she enjoys cool mornings, not much of a heat of the day girl 🐈‍⬛

1695122479660.jpeg

1695121417279.jpeg

1695121442663.jpeg

Just ordered a NanaGlue from NASC, she’s pretty happy in her little 2x4 seedling tent ☺️

1695122136516.jpeg

1695122159153.jpeg

Here’s another in the same tent, this came from NASC too, a friend recommended it ☺️ he said it was a killer buzzzzz

1695122536515.png

Speaking of Cats, here is my cats new “Catio” she’s a declawed rescue that cant go outside, she enjoys cool mornings, not much of a heat of the day girl 🐈‍⬛

1695122479660.jpeg
Have you had good results from InHouse? I never tried them. And yes, you will LOVE the Slurricane. It’s an ultra frosty strain.

I’ve had the Barney Farms , which all have been great , so Sweet Seeds sounds great . Dwc or Flood & Drain

@InTheShed
Nice setup you have there WH. I’m just preparing to start a SIP probably mid October. I’d sure appreciate seeing more photos of your setup, especially interested in any other earlier shots. Now I’m going to your home page for a look. Thanks for your post. Grow On Brother

Here's a pic of one of your Crescendo RBX1s that I grew earlier this year. Wonderful plant!

1695166757952.png

If selected I'd like to try Barney's Farm.

@Mellomale take a shot a getting some seeds! :)

Nice setup you have there WH. I’m just preparing to start a SIP probably mid October. I’d sure appreciate seeing more photos of your setup, especially interested in any other earlier shots. Now I’m going to your home page for a look. Thanks for your post. Grow On Brother
Here is the flood and drain trays . I’m beginning to like the flood and drain tables like @Jack 420 and @gwhunran are running .

Thanks for a great giveaway @North Atlantic Seed Co !!
As a newbie, I haven't tried NASC or the 3 breeders yet.
So, would love to try any / all of them!

Check out this giveaway: @CanEhDiana

This is my first attempt at growing - a Granddaddy Purple and THC Bomb.

GDP_THC Bomb__09_12_2023_01.jpg
Thanks for the tag, Growmie! Unfortunately I'm north of the 49th, so I'll have to sit this one out. Good luck!!

Super nice Promo giveaway @North Atlantic Seed Co! I have made a few orders through your web site. And I was rather surprised on how fast the shipping was.. From the east coast to the west coast of the U.S. in 4 days from placing the order :yahoo: I was pleasantly surprised by that. The customer service was top notch! A great selection of breeders and seeds with very reasonable prices! There a go to seed bank in my book.. Oh and I have always had great luck growing Barney's Farm Gear. Check this out @Regrowth.

Barney's Farm Runtz Muffin Aug 2021
BF.jpg

Thanks for the tags guys. I'd love to enter but the giveaway is limited to members in the US.
But maybe @marcus611a is interested in some seeds to add to the collection. Wishing you all the best of luck. 🇨🇦

Back
Top Bottom