Weed Tea

Re: Weed Tee

you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! I know from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that you CAN INDEED get stoned from bowling group up pot! But you cannot just throw it in water and put it on high (no pun intended) and boil it right away, you need it simmer first..then slowly to a boil. Leaving it in the pot (again no pun intended) for about 20-60 minutes to let it cool (with lid still on), will help too.... i am telling you from a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE..this will work. I'm NOT sure where you're from, but here in CANADA our pot is superb and YES you CAN get high from boiling pot... If you were to add some fat of some sort, im sure you could extract MORE from the bud... but boiling it DEFINATELY works AMAZINGLY!

dude......listen i dont know who you are or where your from either...but listen to anybody and they shall tell you that thc is not water soluble whether you boil it or not...and you being a 420sponser should know this....im sorry but you are wrong and that is that my friend.....the only way that could work is by putting it in water the thc crystals are coming off of the weed...but they are NOT dissolving into the water....so therefore you are not gonna get high if you were to strain your product out

yo man i was under the assumption that thc was slightly water soluble just not greatly but anyway their r other chems in green so u get real calm relaxing sensations off those

:laughtwo: I'm certain of your position, so no big thrills w/ weed tea...boiled in H2O has tiny effect...eat a gram of hash and you'll sleep a dreamy day away because some how that THC gets into the bloodstream to make your brain calm down...:smokin: If whole milk is added then fat is in the water with the weed...use a steel tea ball...I go for more fat so I add veg oil just to make sure something is there...I haven't done it lately because the weather is nice and I don't feel like fussing in the kitchen as much...although tomorrow I will be making firecrackers because the 9 y/o grandson comes over for the weekend and I don't bring out fragrant cannabis in the house to mess around with vaporizing, so eating is better than no MJ:Rasta:

THC is NOT water soluble. If it were I wouldnt smoke so many bongs man. Thats why when people make edibles or something else they need a fat or alchohol for the thc to bind to.

yo man i was under the assumption that thc was slightly water soluble just not greatly but anyway their r other chems in green so u get real calm relaxing sensations off those

:laughtwo:I make lots of iced tea every time I utillize my bubble bags.:laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley:

anyone tried first boiling the weed in tea for a little while? and den making tea with that milk after?

just wondering if that would increase the absorption of thc for the tea...

I made tea using butter to bind the thc to using as little butter as possible then mixing it with regular tea and all I can say is dont do it its fucking gross!
couldnt even drink half a cup, someone tell me if they have success making weed tea that tastes good. Just dont use butter! (maybe milk or cream?)

if you need to make this tea with milk.....then why doesnt anyone just make it with hot coco????

been doing some research into the different kinds of tea.

not sure what one to choose or if I want to do something completely different. I am kinda thinking about the hot coco mix....

heres the thing. I have a bit of stem, and leaves and I was thinking about either making a huge tea bag with coffee filters or just emptying out some tea bags...( I do also have a metal one.....) But I was also thinking about putting everything in the coffee maker... LOL and putting all the ground up stuff in the filter....then either making coffee or getting the water from it and then adding the tea mix or hot coco mix to the hot water in the coffee pot.

there isnt enough to make cannabutter. lol or I would do that.

just not sure and the coco sounded better than tea. if....I gotta go putting milk in it.

Well, we can give you the mission of breeding us some THC that tastes like chocolate :) I still can't get accustomed to the taste when I use it for any edibles :)

lol as a lady....I would LOVE that task. ;-P yall know how us ladies like our chocolate. ( most of us anyways)

I gag down firecrackers......my boyfriend hates eating them with me because I look like I am going to throw up....and I dont understand why I have such a hard time eating them. they dont taste that bad...I think it's the texture.

set me up with some chemistry stuff.....I'll give it a whirl. :cheesygrinsmiley::bongrip::bongrip:

Stems, leaves or weed will work for making tea. I have used all 3 at one time or another. Depending on how much you have to make tea with, but I use a medium sized saucepan about 1/2 full of water and add the stems, leaves and little simmer for about 15-30 minutes (on low or it will burn). If you prefer you can strain it thru cheesecloth and then you add sweetener to taste. It is really good and doesn't smell when cooking either! Works great also!!
Hope that helps you out. Happy Cooking!

:smokin:

Old post but is the way i like mine:Rasta:

if you need to make this tea with milk.....then why doesnt anyone just make it with hot coco????

Pot hot chocolate is great! Just heat up some whole milk and throw some ground up weed into it. Let it simmer until the milk turns green, then pour into a mug, mix with coco powder, and enjoy!
I recommend not straining out the weed when you drink it, as I would imagine there is still THC in the shake, and anyway, it is fun to chew on and doesn't taste bad at all.
The hot chocolate itself tastes delicious, with just a hint of weed flavoring, which I happen to enjoy.

pot hot chocolate is great! Just heat up some whole milk and throw some ground up weed into it. Let it simmer until the milk turns green, then pour into a mug, mix with coco powder, and enjoy!
I recommend not straining out the weed when you drink it, as i would imagine there is still thc in the shake, and anyway, it is fun to chew on and doesn't taste bad at all.
The hot chocolate itself tastes delicious, with just a hint of weed flavoring, which i happen to enjoy.

amen brother! I second the motion!

Back
Top Bottom