Week 2 Of First Grow

smoke2die4

well it seems just like yesterday when i transplanted these babies but they all seem to be doing pretty good. Ran into a few bumps on the way but they seem to be on their way now. I am using heavy16 nutes and they seem to be doing pretty good. Just thought i would share with everyone. And thanks to those who have helped me out so far i probably would have been lost :thanks:
DSCF6488.JPG

DSCF6489.JPG

DSCF6490.JPG

DSCF6491.JPG

DSCF6492.JPG

DSCF6493.JPG

Nice one:):) Youll be knee deep in buds before you know it!!
What strain s you got growing there?? And how big do you intend to get your girls??
I always like a nice big plant, for me, its easier to monitor one plants problems than 6 or sumthin!! But yeah hpe they all do nice and give you some massive bud! Smokemup..

i got a a bunch of strains i kinda didnt know what i wanted to grow at first so i just got a bunch of random clones from differnet dispenceries. after awhile i decided i wanted to get more into the kushes and went that rout. so far i have violator kush,og kush, purple kush, buddah kush, blue dream, lsd, chocolope, BK2, PO, trainwreck, lemon G13, purple rhino, nycdiesel, a few random cross breeds i pickd up from local growers and strawberry cough. I orginally wanted to only grow 12 but things got out of control as with usually everything i do. :goof:

I want them to get about 3ft tall before i throw them into bloom. So far i heard they double in size when they are in flower and i only have a 7ft ceilling. I plan to super crop them and maybe lollypop them before going into bloom dont really know yet since this is my first grow. I was thinking of letting them grow wild all the way til harvest but Who knows thats still a ways down the road.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom