Weirdest Tomato Grow Ever

All cloned from some of my bigger plants and morphed into this mess of high quality producing tomatoes!

16325102520582521411003680589486.jpg

image.jpg

I have some tomato plants too! Just starting out actually. Two Black Krim.
Looking to start a JADAM type garden and these will be my starting point I guess.

NTH
Anything else going into that garden. They are trimmed nice, you know to lollipop the bottom!!!

I did have ambitions of growing two types of hot sauce. One was a combo of a reg juicy red tomato, pineapple sage and Guam boonie peppers. The other was a more hearty blend of the Black Krim , habanero peppers type route. Had some hot and spicy oregano and some garlic chives planted too. But I tried to use some soil that didn’t live up to the task. So I’m going to start over on most.

NTH

Hey guys, I was reading about companion planting so I planted some basil with mine. They're just growing naturally, I dropped a few different ones in there that went moldy in the fridge. I think there's some cherry tomatoes and some normal ones in there. I top dressed the soil with lots of worm castings.

IMG20211204122255.jpg

IMG20211204122237.jpg

I did have ambitions of growing two types of hot sauce. One was a combo of a reg juicy red tomato, pineapple sage and Guam boonie peppers. The other was a more hearty blend of the Black Krim , habanero peppers type route. Had some hot and spicy oregano and some garlic chives planted too. But I tried to use some soil that didn’t live up to the task. So I’m going to start over on most.

NTH
I just saw this lol thanks @Jungle Joseph for posting!! NTH....yummm...I still have oregano and rosemary alive in there believe it or not

Hey guys, I was reading about companion planting so I planted some basil with mine. They're just growing naturally, I dropped a few different ones in there that went moldy in the fridge. I think there's some cherry tomatoes and some normal ones in there. I top dressed the soil with lots of worm castings.

IMG20211204122255.jpg

IMG20211204122237.jpg
I can smell the basil from here JJ perfect coloring. I just absolutely love tomato leaves and the fragrance the plant gives off. So many uses for the cherry tomato....

I can smell the basil from here JJ perfect coloring. I just absolutely love tomato leaves and the fragrance the plant gives off. So many uses for the cherry tomato....
Thanks,
Yeah they do smell good, especially growing together.
Still not as good as a nice stinky weed plant though.

Thanks,
Yeah they do smell good, especially growing together.
Still not as good as a nice stinky weed plant though.
:green_heart: wish I could have it year round....

Buuuut....
Absolutely not.....:passitleft:Smokimg girls are always better

Of course I had cucumbers! They were on the lattice in the back. Fetched those aluminum poles to string the tops to. Can you tell in the 2nd garden pic? I only had one left at that point in the year
No I couldn't tell I'm use to seeing a wall of cucs
one of my gardens 2 years ago Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Back
Top Bottom