Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

Didn't realize you had more affordable prices lol hopefully I can try out that 80W light sometime it looks pretty neat.

It blow my mind! Can look at my plants without sunglasses. and the plants are doing amazingly good! Very small and already tricomes. Even on the first set of leafs with the baby's!

Hope you can order it soon brother

It blow my mind! Can look at my plants without sunglasses. and the plants are doing amazingly good! Very small and already tricomes. Even on the first set of leafs with the baby's!

Hope you can order it soon brother

Still got lots of plans for my tent. I want to put in 240W of qb120 in 3k spectrum in the center. Then towards the edges I want to add some different lights for different spectrums and whatnot and I know a couple of these 80 watter's would fit great for the price on both sides... or maybe one of those and the mars hydro cob (100W)... been wanting to try that out too Ive heard good things about it... It's a bit pricey for me though.. (230$ or so I believe) I like my lights to be under 100$ lol which is why that little 80 watter caught my eye.

Still got lots of plans for my tent. I want to put in 240W of qb120 in 3k spectrum in the center. Then towards the edges I want to add some different lights for different spectrums and whatnot and I know a couple of these 80 watter's would fit great for the price on both sides... or maybe one of those and the mars hydro cob (100W)... been wanting to try that out too Ive heard good things about it... It's a bit pricey for me though.. (230$ or so I believe) I like my lights to be under 100$ lol which is why that little 80 watter caught my eye.

Gee help me, This Guy know more then i do. Hehe kidding ofc. Not about the knowledge part actually. I am kinda new and really like the light I have so that should be promoted. But now you have This crazy(in the good way!) idea with lights on the side and stuff.. Gee can probably help you out better then i can. It does sound Nice Tho al Those extra side lightings.

Let me know What it became :)

What size tent? Did you see the Grow Journal promotion we have going on. With either of those models you can get up to 30% for finishing a Grow Journal. .
So is the last 20 % a rebate type of a deal?

Hello GROWant. Love that you're giving away product. It really shows you are selling something you deem GOOD, refreshing.

I'm wandering if you have lights designed for veg, or do they all come with duel purpose?

Any link to journals that are using GROWant would be appreciated.

Kind regards.

Hello GROWant. Love that you're giving away product. It really shows you are selling something you deem GOOD, refreshing.

I'm wandering if you have lights designed for veg, or do they all come with duel purpose?

Kind regards.
We do not have any lights that are for veg only.
You can, however, completely control the spectrum with our G5 Pro models.
For Grow Journals check out
Sweet Sue
LB07
BigNugz420
Tortured Soul
Natural Spirit
They are all using GROWant lights.
I'm pretty sure I'm missing one or two others as well.

We do not have any lights that are for veg only.
You can, however, completely control the spectrum with our G5 Pro models.
For Grow Journals check out
Sweet Sue
LB07
BigNugz420
Tortured Soul
Natural Spirit
They are all using GROWant lights.
I'm pretty sure I'm missing one or two others as well.
Nice, ima actually passively following some of these. Thanks and good fortune.

Kind regards.

You can check mine If you like :) Its the 240 watt type :)

FLASH SALE Hey everybody we are offering 5% off our G5 HiPAR, G5pro HiPAR, G3 HiPAR models from now to the end of the month. I Hope Everyone Has a Great Turkey Day.
You guys doing any black Friday deals? I need a Growant bad Lol

My Auto Kush is begging me

420-magazine-mobile860844125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom