What Deficiency is This?

NewbieRick

420 Member
Can anyone tell me what deficiency is this and best practice to correct?

IMG_1448.jpeg

IMG_1449.jpeg

IMG_1450.jpeg

IMG_1447.jpeg

The hooked leaves in some pics indicate an "N" toxicity. The puffy leaves in some pics indicate overwatering. The edges of the leaves curling up indicate heat stress. The yellowing leaves indicate a hungry plant. I think you have a few things going on.
What type of soil & nutes are you using & at what pH are you feeding your nutes ? What are your temps & RH ?

First and foremost, thanks to everyone for all of your support.

-Using Pride Land nutes when watering.
-Plants currently in 1 gal pots.
-Soil used: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
-Watering with nutes when pots feel light. I give each plant 32oz of water.

Here is where we are now:

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1497.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1495.jpeg

IMG_1494.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

-Plants currently in 1 gal pots.
-Soil used: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
If what you are trying to do is grow in the least amount of soil then it can be done in one gallon containers. It is not easy but eventually what has to be done will fall into place.

Otherwise, then yes. As @Emilya Green says, you and the plant are starting to suffer from a "...deficiency of fresh soil...". It is time to think about transplanting into a larger pot filled with the Ocean Forest soil. Then you can work up a fertilizing program to match the amount of soil, plant size and plant age.

-Using Pride Land nutes when watering.
-Watering with nutes when pots feel light. I give each plant 32oz of water.
Both of the products in your photo do not appear to be fertilizers or nutrients for the plant itself. One big thing is that the NPK numbers listed are low.

Looked them up and they are intended as a supplement to the overall fertilizing program and are to be used to help increase and maintain a healthy soil microbe population. They are not meant to directly fertilize the plant itself.

The hooked leaves in some pics indicate an "N" toxicity. The puffy leaves in some pics indicate overwatering. The edges of the leaves curling up indicate heat stress. The yellowing leaves indicate a hungry plant. I think you have a few things going on.
I noticed those and also the super bright strong colors which leads me to believe that the camera is set for exposures that will create vibrant colors. Look at the photos of the two bags of microbe food. Also I notice that the blue colors are stronger than usual, even for a digital camera.

I noticed those and also the super bright strong colors which leads me to believe that the camera is set for exposures that will create vibrant colors. Look at the photos of the two bags of microbe food. Also I notice that the blue colors are stronger than usual, even for a digital camera.

If you look at the bright spot on the container/top of the soil you can see the light used for the exposure.. you can also see the warble appearance of the blue light coming through the door.

Also yes, too little soil. When it comes to soil I always recommend at least a 7 gallon container and lean closer to 10-15. Otherwise you won’t make it to harvest without severe stress and deficiencies. If you’re gonna stay in those containers you need to switch to a synthetic feeding program.

Back
Top Bottom