What do I do?

By root I assume you mean the top of the seedling. They take a day or so to green up so don't worry yet. Just make sure it has lots of light to turn it green.

:peace:

Not tryna be and bully or seem like im some kinda pro but if you think the top of your plant is the roots then maybe this growing thing isnt for you.. Roll a fatty do a little research and youll have no problem getting the hang of things.. Best of luck alot of people in here you can learn from and picture's are the best way everyone can determine your issues
:peacetwo:

Yea Jack ass I meant the stem calm your ass down and don't tell me what isn't for me and what is ! U knew what I meant and lets see some of your pictures !?@jae416ixside

Guys, guys relax, its all good, no need for stress :) Dont make me pull a funny face here its not pretty hahahah

Smoked,check the first page of my journal(there is a link in my signature) and compare my sprouts with yours :) Its normal that they are a bit yellowish/pale green when they just pop out :) just make sure you dont over water them, lightly with sprinkle, and lots of light and happy growing ;)

Yea Jack ass I meant the stem calm your ass down and don't tell me what isn't for me and what is ! U knew what I meant and lets see some of your pictures !?@jae416ixside

Im not the one calling my stem the roots so calm down there with the jackass talk especially when your asking for help not gonna get far on here with a bad attitude
GC_MARCH_22_.jpg
GC_MARCH_31_2.jpg
20160421_074449.jpg
13214860_10153779622778003_202274118_o.jpg
received_10154423095073322.jpeg
IMG_20160519_130137.jpg
20160714_122148.jpg

I'm going to say this: This forum is not for the kind of BS that's floating around this thread. Smoked, I apologize personally for the response you have received. When I strolled into this forum, I was amazed at the difference between this one and all the others. Generally, the others are unruly, and nasty. This one is TRULY...and I say this again...TRULY dedicated to helping growers of all levels by bringing them together to share knowledge and experience.
I knew NOTHING!! with the help of the VERY KIND posters and growers in this forum I won plant of the month on my VERY FIRST GROW. You are beyond welcome here and I am extending an apology to you because if I had received the same response you did, I would have assumed this was just another flamed up, shit talking forum. I can assure you IT IS NOT! Most of us love to see noobs with low post counts. Every noob is another brother in the cause. You keep asking questions, you keep gaining experience, you keep working out issues. When you have become a competent grower you will, NATURALLY, feel the desire to help the rest of us. This is EXACTLY what weed culture is about. I and most others knew exactly what you meant.....because we know what it's like to be stoned :) :) :)

Nah im good i just dont like people making a big deal outta something small no hard feelings just watch ur words . . . and happy growing you guys im gping home to water my babies now . . . oh yeah train wreck or white widow?

I think you asked me this in another part of the forum, but had no way to reply, (shiftwork).....but I just grew out the trainwreck.....yield was not what I was hoping. averaged about 1.5 OZs per.....I will grow it again though, its is exceptional smoke.
I just popped a crown royale, and a sour diesel, will be going into coco this weekend.......ill have a journal for this one.....my first photoperiods.

Smoked, im a little bit biased(because its my favorite) but i would go for White Widow, its a good strain to start with, very forgiving from what i heard, and to me its the best smoke ever :) soon ill start growing that lady as well ;)

Would be nice if you could start your journal, so we could follow and check your babies out. Its also a nice way to get suggestions and help if you ever need it along the way :)

Back
Top Bottom