What Fox Farm Ocean provides and what supplements?

saltybluegrass

So Ocean Forest has bat crap worm casings peat vermiculite etc.
As you measure your waters ppm when mixing a solution to get a total, What more does a super soil need and how often - i just planted a Meyer lemon in it and am watching for the acidic desire of the plant

Usually has enough nutes to last 4-5 weeks then normal nutes will be needed to carry out the grow, each transplant can carry the same time, so usually no nutes up untill flower stage, least when I used it anyways

It can be hot for seedlings, so be careful

thanks - so is the media useless after a grow? like my lemon tree. as it matures, the soil becomes useless in this pot grow on my patio.

I'd say it's good to add to your garden, or use for veggies, it just won't have nutes anymore

I've never reused it, but guess ya could

I tossed mine in my raised bed for my veggies

You can look up recipes to amend the used soil. I believe that eBay has some ready made super soil amendments that are for cannabis. I am currently looking into this as well. I can only get Fox farms soil seasonally from my home improvement store. I just found out that I can order it through Walmart.

i rcvd this today

Attachments

• 96F70374-EB89-4FA7-B3F2-CA11E0C10804.png
    96F70374-EB89-4FA7-B3F2-CA11E0C10804.png
    662.2 KB · Views: 60
Wow! Expensive having it delivered....

I've used ocean forest for 2.5 years now and the other gentlemen are correct. The nutrients deplete after 4-5 weeks. Start feed around week 4ish. However, I go straight from the cloner to the soil. I've never had an issue with it being hot for the babies but I won't say it wouldn't.

I don't reuse my soil. I do put it in the rose beds and veg garden though. Rose's love it!

You're gonna love it. Good soil to start out with and use every grow. Try mixing about 20% coco coir and 15 to 20% pearlite. It allows for more frequent watering and better drainage. I do this for my indoor and I have great results.

Anyhow, good luck in your endeavor!

Back
Top Bottom