What is the perfect joint?

i was told that putting tobacco in ur weed when rolling a joint helped in a couple of ways...

A) it helped the weed burn slower and even

2- it helped the weed burn even and slower

lol

This will sound totally strange to a lot of weed connoisseirs, but I use tobacco as I love the nicotine rush alongside the aroma of gorgeous green!

I also prefer to smoke little, and often, so it not only makes whatever I have last longer, but it also keeps me at a level of stoned that is nice for me...

I dont know if its a female thing, but I like something light, that makes me giggley and philosophical at most, and joints rather than blunts seem to do that for me...:hmmmm:

So I guess what im saying is its down to personal preference:cheesygrinsmiley:

King size, or regular joints?? I roll a gram in a regular and about 2-2.5 in a king size.. I smoke about half-3quarters of a king and about half on the reg..

^You hit the nail on the head when you said 'practice'. I started off rolling my own cigs back in 1968, so it was an easy progression for me, to move onto weed lol.
I can roll a perfect joint in the dark with one hand, and light it!

Thats the year I was born... Damn you're old.. lol J/K

The perfect doob is the one I am smoking at the time. I'm too lazy to roll my own anymore, so the rolling machine comes in handy, and they are just the right size.
:grinjoint:

Oh BTW Moose, I get all my rough opal from there (of course) Ill have to show you all some pics some time. I bought about 10 lbs about 8 years ago, now it's too expensive to buy :)

hey Boss, you bought 10 lbs of opal? Wow, thats gotta be worth some coin nowadays. I have family that used to buy 18k gold and jade in mexico during the 70's and 80's. They are pretty much set for the rest of their lives now.

Bigger the better, depends on your fundage situation for the 'perfect' joint to u. My preference is 0.3 for personal and 0.75 for 2+ ppl. 1 gram minimum for a b. uuuh 2 oz max heh. bongs i like to snap, like 3 times thats the best way to smoke imo.
-Baked

joints are alright i prefer them out of an ez roller cuz they look pretty lol but other than that i would prefer a dutch which requires some skill, i remember first rolling dutches and having them end up looking like muskets hahaha. but most of all definitely a bubbler!

ya, i buy a blunt wrap without flavor...

usually them regular swisha sweets...

you should try em..

Rolling stuff up has long been one of my personal pasttimes. I find it to be extremely relaxing. If I'm smoking with other people, I prefer a blunt because you can roll 'em a little bigger and they hold together when passed to novice smokers. However, when I'm by myself, I love to sit back, relax, and roll up something tasty. I like superthin papers, I have a pack of Smoking Master papers right now, but I also use Silver Rizzla and some Kulu papers. My own personal favorite joint to roll is with a smaller amount of weed in a King Size length paper. I usually cut them in half width wise so I'm smoking less paper. Half the diameter of a pencil at the end with the tip and about the size of a pencil at the other end is my idea of the perfect personal cone. Lastly, I don't personally mix tobacco into my joints as I just don't think it tastes good. I do however enjoy a nice Vanilla Dutch. To each their own, but there's nothing more relaxing than sittin back with some tunes on while rollin somethin up!

Back
Top Bottom