What lights should I use?

Guvvy

Hey sup, going to start a few plants and we need to know what would be the cheapest set-up to use as it would be in my cupboard, roughly 5-6 plants.

I am hoping to use a hydroponics system.

the cheapest way to go is to get good potting soil and nutrients for 3 weeks in u could start the nutrients. i recommend cfl lights the more the better and are the cheapest lighting u can buy to grow. you want 6500k for the vegetative growth , then 2700k cfl's for when you want to flower. they say for every gallon of soil and container space equals a foot so if your growing in 2 gallon pots your plant should grow about 2 ft

how big is your cupboard? because when i think of cupboard i think of a very small area for storing cups and glasses. Its going to be hard to fit an entire hydro system, plus lights, plus plants and still have enough room to get a good enough yield.

how big is the area your working with? some pics wouldnt help. You gotta make sure the space is even big enough to grow a plant with something thats worth yielding.

maybe some more info on the space or pictures we would be better suited to help you.

how big is your cupboard?

Not too big not too small :) BRB and I will go measure it...

57" x 26" x 95"

I was thinking about trying to grow maybe 5 plants in that space?

@xave420, Yes I am hoping to use CFL I was just looking at a 125 watt 2700k + a 125 watt 6400k CFL what's the least amount of each to be safe?

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom