What strains are you smoking right now?

I got some Banana Kush today.

Also been getting into what we grew, even though I should be patient and let it cure! But I'm not patient!!! I'm woman, afterall. So that would add Recon, Green C & White Russian to the list. I'll tell ya... that Recon is... like nothing else.

I got some Banana Kush today.

Also been getting into what we grew, even though I should be patient and let it cure! But I'm not patient!!! I'm woman, afterall. So that would add Recon, Green C & White Russian to the list. I'll tell ya... that Recon is... like nothing else.

I know what your talking about being patient lol. I have a few mazar clones that are almost finished and i can not wait to try em out. Have a look if you like

Mazar Clones, Red Diesel, Jack herer

Just re-supplied with:

Blue Dream
OG Kush
Huckleberry
Blueberry Haze

The OG is so fresh I need to complete the cure using the old "brown paper bag" routine...

Northern Pine- A cross of Northern Lights and Georgia Pine. It hits like a freight train! Gonna go polish off another bowl right now... happy 420 ya'll!

Just re-supplied with:

Blue Dream
OG Kush
Huckleberry
Blueberry Haze

The OG is so fresh I need to complete the cure using the old "brown paper bag" routine...

I love the Blue Dream & the Blueberry Haze. I'm thinking as I type this out it's the Blue... lol

Every time I get OGK I end up having to cure it... people must just really like it b/c it's always sold so fresh around here I have to hide it away & it's like xmas when I remember I have it & come across it again down the road.

Nice flavors ncal. whats that huckleberry like?

Huckleberry3a.JPG

Huckleberry4a.JPG

Looks: Light-medium green with light orange hairs. Heavily frosted of crystals.

Smell: A VERY strong sweet/berry-like smell. No worries about someone noticing you have this medicine on you – they will think you have candy. Honestly – the smell is surreal.

Taste: Just like it smells - berry/fruity. A nice light, smooth smoking med.

Buzz Type: This strain provides a nice combination of body and mind relaxation. Not overpowering, but it cuts the edge. A good day use or early evening use medication.

Buzz Length: Medium-Long with very little burnout. The buzz lasts 1-2 hours and does not leave you yawning from the crash.

Overall: Not really strong enough for insomnia, especially since it caused my mind to become a bit more introspective and philosophical. The buzz is upbeat and does not inhibit activity – I like it before long bike rides to let my mind float. In my many years of smoking, NOTHING compares to this strain for sweet/berry smelling.

:peace:

Huckleberry3a.JPG

Huckleberry4a.JPG

Looks: Light-medium green with light orange hairs. Heavily frosted of crystals.

Smell: A VERY strong sweet/berry-like smell. No worries about someone noticing you have this medicine on you — they will think you have candy. Honestly — the smell is surreal.

Taste: Just like it smells - berry/fruity. A nice light, smooth smoking med.

Buzz Type: This strain provides a nice combination of body and mind relaxation. Not overpowering, but it cuts the edge. A good day use or early evening use medication.

Buzz Length: Medium-Long with very little burnout. The buzz lasts 1-2 hours and does not leave you yawning from the crash.

Overall: Not really strong enough for insomnia, especially since it caused my mind to become a bit more introspective and philosophical. The buzz is upbeat and does not inhibit activity — I like it before long bike rides to let my mind float. In my many years of smoking, NOTHING compares to this strain for sweet/berry smelling.

:peace:

Haha, was that taken from one of your Marijuana Reviews submissions?

purchased 1/4 oz bubba kush for $75 to keep me away from the drying buds

I harvested my trainwreck on 4/20, produced purple and violet buds, smells like lemons

puchased an oz of blue dream (to keep me away from the curing TW) for 375

I've been bouncing back and forth between the three.

Back
Top Bottom