What strains are you smoking right now?

damn some of you guys got incredible diversity, and here i am tokin on honeyoil made from leaf, no not trimmings but leaf!
ohwell a couble of weeks should fix this :)

It be a real treat to sit down to a session with any one of them flavors. Very nice selection sb :ganjamon:
thanx kidd, just call before stopping by, so I can lock the dogs up first.!

Just got something called banana. Guess what it tastes like? :smokin:

Here is a Skunk #1 bud that I am smoking on right now. This is a little something, something that I grew. It will knock you on your ass. 1 bowl is all anyone needs, if you can even finish it....:tokin:
DSCN04295.jpg

super lemon haze, is what im toking this very minute.
champagne, my mid day smoke
master kush, for night time
and one little nug left of afghani#1, for night time

Hows that super lemon haze?? I just got some seeds but didnt start any yet... I heard its has the highest thc level for a sativa at 22.9 percent.

Im very excited about this strain.. ive heard nothing but wonderful things about it..

Some nice lightly seeded loose bud from our friends down Mexico way. Real nice three hit weed with that old time Mexican high.

By taste,color and memory I'd say it was from Oaxaca. Very nice wrap-around bud structure and it smells like a pine tree.

Too bad only a few of the seeds are fully mature. This one has possibilities.

i got some sour grapes, blue cheese(very tasty), tangerine, master kush, ssh, mehong haze, flo, k2, god bud, rock bud, cherry lime haze, and c.p.r. oh and some great white shark that i cant smoke cuz it gives me a headache.

Nothin special. I found about 20 Usable seeds and 15 crappy ones. I think the seed's outweighed the green. but I'm not here to complain :thumb: Waitin' on my own crop to try out, till then, I'm content with anything I have.

:tokin:
Yeah Man!

Ok so I was just gonna come in here & post what I've been smoking BUT someone above me put up some pics I can't stop drooling over! I can't find Pinapple E anywhere around me :(

I just polished off something called "The Black" an ounce of GDP... Got at a coop, found a few seeds - normally not the best to find BUT they're looking viable so gonna try my hand at growing with them (never done seeds before). And it was YUM YUM YUMMY

nice camera work!! juicy looking nugs..how about a report on the pineapple?

The smoke report for my Pineapple Express is pretty bland...she has a slight citrus overtone to very mild almost stealth mild smoke. Might be the way I grew her, but both times she was very similar in odor. She is very much a blended high, moderate sativa high and a very calming indica high...thought she would be more couchlock but only in excess does she make me sleepy.

I would rate it a solid 6 for flavor and a 9 for high.

My Cheese on the other hand has some real layered flavors that make it a joy to smoke for the flavor alone. First taste is some different flavor than you would expect (buttery, cheesy...something like that), followed by complex fruity overtones that fade to another unknown flavor...almost earthy. And her high is sky high...she again is a blended high with good body buzz and a soaring head high...seems to be a no ceiling.

And her rating would be a 9.5 for flavor and a 9.5 for the high...my favorite weed to date, but have a very limited sampling.

The smoke report for my Pineapple Express is pretty bland...she has a slight citrus overtone to very mild almost stealth mild smoke. Might be the way I grew her, but both times she was very similar in odor. She is very much a blended high, moderate sativa high and a very calming indica high...thought she would be more couchlock but only in excess does she make me sleepy.

My Cheese on the other hand has some real layered flavors that make it a joy to smoke for the flavor alone. First taste is some different flavor than you would expect (buttery, cheesy...something like that), followed by complex fruity overtones that fade to another unknown flavor...almost earthy. And her high is sky high...she again is a blended high with good body buzz and a soaring head high...seems to be a no ceiling.

And her rating would be a 9.5 for flavor and a 9.5 for the high...my favorite weed to date, but have a very limited sampling.

What breeder is the cheese from?

thanks Mountain! you would think the pineapple would have some hints of its name in the flavor/aroma....

Back
Top Bottom