What strains are you smoking right now?

I just now smoked some of this vintage Kush X Train Wreck... Kush Wreck. I say vintage because it's been in the freezer for 3 years yet... it's so fresh it's amazing... cheers! :ganjamon:
Kush_Wreck.jpg

I just now smoked some of this vintage Kush X Train Wreck... Kush Wreck. I say vintage because it's been in the freezer for 3 years yet... it's so fresh it's amazing... cheers! :ganjamon:
Kush_Wreck.jpg

3 years??? thats crazy that it stayed fresh... How does keeping it in the freezer keep it fresh??

3 years??? thats crazy that it stayed fresh... How does keeping it in the freezer keep it fresh??

The only way if makes sense to me is that, if it's frozen in air tight whatever... it should have a tremendously long shelf life. I'm going to do mine that way this year.
I am really amazed still at how fresh the buds are that I have seen done like this... my pard and his peeps have done this for years... that is where I picked it up at...
Learn something new everyday... I love it!

Right now I am smoking some stuff that I got from my caregiver yesterday called "God's Gift" and it is, it is some of the best I have had.

got a strain called " 2 jack" not sure about it, but 3 hits out a one hitter and man my body has a pain relief reeling, its AWESOME!!!!!!!!! floating on a Cloud!!!!!!!

Immature outdoor local sativa cut before the helicopter boys could grab it. Typical local sat,real goofy buzz with a nice delay and length to the high.

It's got a faint pineapple taste,which is different,most local sats taste piney.

Too bad this stuff had to be cut early. It would have been interesting to see what
this weed would have been like with another 3-4 weeks to grow up.

You mean right now... today?
Today... right now... I have some 0 dat killer Train Wreck X Kush that is just continually great. I also have some of this years Mango (I don't like it all that much).
From the same grower of the Mango, I have some stuff called "Flow" that is a very nice smoking bud. There is something about the Flow that gives me huge munchies! I don't normally get the munchies from tokin!
I did recently acquire some really superb home spun hash that is just out of this world... WORD!
Those are what I am going to be smoking TODAY... LOL
It's a grand thing to have good pot... it's a fantastic day when you can choose between such KGB... top notch for sure!

A friend came by this weekend and left me with a few nugs of Sensi Star. Not that I know anything, but it is probably the best medication I've ever had. A citrusy aroma, sweet taste, with a energetic head and relaxing body feel.

sensistar4.jpg

Very high in analgesic & anti-inflammatory qualities. Disc/nerve pain greatly subsided, and the best night of sleep I've had in a long time.

Just played Godzilla with some Green C**ck that I picked up at the local dispensary. Man this strain is aptly named. It is just a quick onset, straight up stimulating lift. Like you got shot out of a cannon straight into the clouds. See ya.

lets see. I got some yummy bubbleberry I'm smoking on and I just harvested some bubba kush this evening that should be ready soon. I sampled that too day and was stoned solid for hours...

Blue dream + Woody Kush mixed into one nice J.. I barely got halfway through it and I can't finish a sentence. I love having more than one strain and mixing things up!

Whatever flavor of the day it is, you can bet your ass it's good, an today it is Black Death by Celtic Stone

The smoke is as the name states, a sure stone that ends the night.
They crossed a Black Widow female with a powerhouse, Bjorn, and came up with a perfect crossing.

Expect the buds to be a very light green, with contrasting colors once mulled.
The image of Lime and Black Pepper comes to mind after mulling, with a very smooth, sweet tasting smoke.

Allow this to go 8-10 weeks for the ultimate resin, and cure well for the optimum taste and stone.
Some phenos will show a dark purple/black coloring to the buds, especially after 10 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom