What the hell could this be

leafy86

Hi all back again. Does anybody know what this is. I’ve been growing same strain for a couple years now had other problems but never this one. Last few grows been perfect. 2 of my girls are like this and the other 2 are perfect all in same room with same treatment. Very strange. Can’t find nothing like this anywhere. Pics are with light in tent on then flash from camera with tent light off

2EAFFA32-BA79-4918-AA05-26F62EA9FCAE.jpeg

5A451D14-7ABF-4C06-BB6C-F8BF016297E7.jpeg

A1E6CA54-063A-421F-95A4-C035396A12BA.jpeg

8C4ED6B1-5824-4678-B3A7-EFFC79B9CB71.jpeg

7F9284F6-7D10-4E62-B9C2-651AA7C8950E.jpeg

Yea weren’t getting much runoff for a few waterings got lazy. The other 2 are fine though and all had same water/runoff. If it is that I suppose it’s a bin job?

if its pollen sacs you will have to wet it turn off fans and get to hell out asap , but i cant see too good on the pic , get a really good close up of them sac type things
after another look using the zoom, i would mist them plants that look odd , im almost 100 percent you might already be pollinated , if your pistols turn orange on the others and retract , you could end up with a load of hermie seeds and no buds :sorry:
They any better. Thanks for speedy reply mate. Already threw 2 out at start for spider mites. Worst grow ever lol

7114DDDC-B1E7-4D55-AE88-6A56395805A3.jpeg

FD97F467-8937-4DFA-ABFB-944EBC5F5E86.jpeg

5B435044-7D5D-430F-BAE2-FEA114EDA2ED.jpeg

throw them out if you think they are male , slip a bin liner over them , or keep them to store pollen if full males , i would check the better looking ones too for hermies , you might just be lucky enough that they didn't open and spread pollen , its mad if they are meant to be fem :hmmmm: id contact the bank

throw them out if you think they are male , slip a bin liner over them , or keep them to store pollen if full males , i would check the better looking ones too for hermies , you might just be lucky enough that they didn't open and spread pollen , its mad if they are meant to be fem :hmmmm: id contact the bank
I will be contacting them yes. Like I said I’ve already threw 2 away. I trust you know a lot more than me but is that a deffo that they hermy before I throw them.

Hi @Emilya yes cal mag every feed. You properly don’t remember me but I had a different problem before. Some time last year. Same strain same setup and it turned out to be cal mag so I give it every feed now. Also gave them 2 effected Epsom salt 2 days ago with cal mag as well but no change yet. It’s coco medium. Like I said need doing this strain for a couple year now never had this. Even going by last feeding schedule. Other 2 in tent are fine I think lol. And @Enr0n yes they from seed

Back
Top Bottom