What!

To be honest when I was learning how to grow watching my brothers farm operate, I got into the habit of watering once the plants showed a sign of stress from lack of water. They always let some leaves drop before they would water again. So I adopted the habit. Only lately have I been doing it different because of how hot it is this summer.
the guy running the farm said he swears by that method. Idk if it’s good or not.

To be honest when I was learning how to grow watching my brothers farm operate, I got into the habit of watering once the plants showed a sign of stress from lack of water. They always let some leaves drop before they would water again. So I adopted the habit. Only lately have I been doing it different because of how hot it is this summer.
the guy running the farm said he swears by that method. Idk if it’s good or not.
We are a like I water so much become after 2 are 1 day the big one drops

This is the way I work my mothers, but I never keep more than 3 strains at a time so I can keep a close eye on them. If I had to manage more than that, I would just go by weight so I could stay slightly in front of underwatering. But honestly I’ve probably done both methods without issue, as long as the plant isn’t allowed to get to tissue damage in the wilt it should be fine.

This is the way I work my mothers, but I never keep more than 3 strains at a time so I can keep a close eye on them. If I had to manage more than that, I would just go by weight so I could stay slightly in front of underwatering. But honestly I’ve probably done both methods without issue, as long as the plant isn’t allowed to get to tissue damage in the wilt it should be fine.
Ty

That is not pre-flowering yet. Just a new tip growing a bit lighter than others (getting closer to the pre flowering). When you start seeing actual white pistils sticking out from the top or calyxes from nodes, then thats pre-flowering.

If you want to check out and compare from my diary (see my sig) as my 21 days old feminized photoperioid NL showed sex, and after that see early pre-flowering on nodes (pistils start developing)

That is not pre-flowering yet. Just a new tip growing a bit lighter than others (getting closer to the pre flowering). When you start seeing actual white pistils sticking out from the top or calyxes from nodes, then thats pre-flowering.

If you want to check out and compare from my diary (see my sig) as my 21 days old feminized photoperioid NL showed sex, and after that see early pre-flowering on nodes (pistils start developing)
By lighter you mean small

Yes, almost universally the new growth will be a lighter color.

Screenshot_20210806-153534.png

I have a ? I topped 2nd nod tryed to mainline auto bad i think can i show u

Back
Top Bottom