What's best to salvage what's left?

Ninja Dodo

Hey folks, Dodo here, pleased to meet you.:passitleft:

Well, I'm definitely a newb at growing, planted outside in the middle of January on the 30th parallel without any research into what the hell I was doing. My girls hardly grew (duh), began to flower in late March (never got over 1 ft.), rained all of April, 3 girls molded, and now as the days are getting longer the 3 remaining girls (sativa bagseed) went into reveg 2 weeks ago. I topped them all heavily, leaving a little growth hoping for some good to maybe come out of this yet. The sun is finally going to come out tomorrow for a good few days and that's the key ingredient, but what kind of nutes to use now is the question, as well as how much/often (that's where you come in). It's still a good while until the days start getting shorter. That gives me a little girth-building time, right?? The soil of the ground here is crap and this crop is sort of guerilla-ish and I couldn't work the ground properly at planting.

So, in your opinions....is there any hope at all? Like I said, the sun is coming out, and it's going to be in the mid-80s for at least the next week. There is always high humidity here.:rollingeyes:

16694.jpg

22368.jpg

31890.jpg

I appreciate any help I get! :)

Your problem there is too much humidity, I'd leave them be and start looking for a better location.

Hey folks, Dodo here, pleased to meet you.:passitleft:

Well, I'm definitely a newb at growing, planted outside in the middle of January on the 30th parallel without any research into what the hell I was doing. My girls hardly grew (duh), began to flower in late March (never got over 1 ft.), rained all of April, 3 girls molded, and now as the days are getting longer the 3 remaining girls (sativa bagseed) went into reveg 2 weeks ago. I topped them all heavily, leaving a little growth hoping for some good to maybe come out of this yet. The sun is finally going to come out tomorrow for a good few days and that's the key ingredient, but what kind of nutes to use now is the question, as well as how much/often (that's where you come in). It's still a good while until the days start getting shorter. That gives me a little girth-building time, right?? The soil of the ground here is crap and this crop is sort of guerilla-ish and I couldn't work the ground properly at planting.

So, in your opinions....is there any hope at all? Like I said, the sun is coming out, and it's going to be in the mid-80s for at least the next week. There is always high humidity here.:rollingeyes:

16694.jpg

22368.jpg

31890.jpg

I appreciate any help I get! :)

I live in the most humid part o our country year around and I grow year around look Sativa is the best to grow in hot humid environment because the flowers are big and less compact versus an Indica which has tight flowers that mold easier. One thing we do have to be vigilant about is that you never ever never ever water your plant from the top!!! You never want to get the foliage wet that's why you got mold I bet. I lost a crop to mold but lost is the wrong word just cause you can't smoke it don't mean it can't be used and FYI there is more thc in the foliage than in the flowers cut out the mold and get the cook book out. Cannabutter Phoenix tears juicing bho all kinda stuff you can do with them. If I were you I would give it some good worm tea and start them on a sugar diet now so add a good dollop of molasses and let mom (Mother Nature) do what she does. Most important is to be patient I grow outdoors heirlooms and my girls don't even start to flower for around 100 days it's a 7-8 month process so buckle up

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

I live in the most humid part o our country year around and I grow year around look Sativa is the best to grow in hot humid environment because the flowers are big and less compact versus an Indica which has tight flowers that mold easier. One thing we do have to be vigilant about is that you never ever never ever water your plant from the top!!! You never want to get the foliage wet that's why you got mold I bet. I lost a crop to mold but lost is the wrong word just cause you can't smoke it don't mean it can't be used and FYI there is more thc in the foliage than in the flowers cut out the mold and get the cook book out. Cannabutter Phoenix tears juicing bho all kinda stuff you can do with them. If I were you I would give it some good worm tea and start them on a sugar diet now so add a good dollop of molasses and let mom (Mother Nature) do what she does. Most important is to be patient I grow outdoors heirlooms and my girls don't even start to flower for around 100 days it's a 7-8 month process so buckle up

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

Also don't do any more topping that prolly helped throw it back into veg

I read up on your suggestions and they seem to be just what the doctor ordered. I'm going to pick up some ingredients this weekend. I appreciate your advice very much. :thanks:

"Also don't do any more topping that prolly helped throw it back into veg"

I won't top again. I topped off the airyness of the flowers after they had already reverted back to veg. I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom