Outside, what are you doing? What are you growing?

Scratch that, I'll be growing Romulan this year instead of JH, SD, or BAH.
That is, if my Herbie's order arrives in time:).

Isn't The Hammer the nickname for Hamilton?
I think your right about Hamilton = The Hammer.
Are you in Ontario Too?

Stay safe
Bill

Scratch that, I'll be growing Romulan this year instead of JH, SD, or BAH.
That is, if my Herbie's order arrives in time:).
I've got some Romulan started as well, my mother plants are almost ready for donating some clones.
Isn't The Hammer the nickname for Hamilton?
You know, I never thought of that. I just assumed that spell check had changed Hanmer to Hammer :laughtwo:

Edit- my bad!! He's in Southern Ontario :rofl: :rofl:

I think your right about Hamilton = The Hammer.
Are you in Ontario Too?

Stay safe
Bill
Yes, in Hamilton, lol!
I thought maybe that nickname was just a Hamilton thing, and somewhere else might be called that too.
I've got some Romulan started as well, my mother plants are almost ready for donating some clones.

You know, I never thought of that. I just assumed that spell check had changed Hanmer to Hammer :laughtwo:

Edit- my bad!! He's in Southern Ontario :rofl: :rofl:
I've heard it's good for anxiety and insomnia, and doesn't give you couchlock if you harvest it at the right time. I should be finding out this fall/winter!
I'm always having to change what autocorrect thinks I'm trying to say. It actually changed "I'm" to "O'Reilly" once!:laugh:

Maybe outside is better suited for that type of strain.
Definitely something to consider. I have to get the Freak Show large enough to start taking cuttings first. Then once those have rooted I will be sending the mother plant outside. I have made plans on where in the yard it will be placed and what flowers will be hiding it from view.

I have to believe in the plant now. It is important that I believe it is currently growing a good root system so it will be able to survive the brutal abuse I will give it when I take cuttings, etc. Plants grow better if we believe in them.

Maybe I should go downstairs and light up a joint and believe in my little Freak Show plant.;)

Definitely something to consider. I have to get the Freak Show large enough to start taking cuttings first. Then once those have rooted I will be sending the mother plant outside. I have made plans on where in the yard it will be placed and what flowers will be hiding it from view.

I have to believe in the plant now. It is important that I believe it is currently growing a good root system so it will be able to survive the brutal abuse I will give it when I take cuttings, etc. Plants grow better if we believe in them.

Maybe I should go downstairs and light up a joint and believe in my little Freak Show plant.;)
Couldn agree more. Good attitude and the appreciation of life.

Enjoy that doob!!!

In the last couple years I've been trying some of the older cultivars like White Widow, Sour Diesel, Amnesia and even a bit of Landrace Sativa. Just wanted to try some of the earlier hybrids where a lot of the vast varieties available now originally came from. With so many choices it's hard to decide :blunt:

In the last couple years I've been trying some of the older cultivars like White Widow, Sour Diesel, Amnesia and even a bit of Landrace Sativa. Just wanted to try some of the earlier hybrids where a lot of the vast varieties available now originally came from. With so many choices it's hard to decide :blunt:
I’ll be running amnesia and amnesia haze outside this year.

Might try something really skunky, if anybody has suggestions. I like the old-school stink.
Super Stinky By short stuff is real skunky got 22 oz first time I grew it

Thanks, this is another strain I hadn't heard of .I'll look into it
I found it by accident, I was looking for small auto plants (short stuff) & got a big surprise when a monster grew
I got them from @True North SB a site sponsor

That's great, I like monsters ! Long as they have time to finish, it gets pretty tricky here early fall with PM and SM. I bookmarked true north . Thanks again
That was the great thing being a super auto it starts in may blooms in late july & done by sept

Back
Top Bottom