What seeds are best

ultra22

420 Member
Hi Guys
What seeds in your opinion are best low odor plants to grow outside?.
I dont have a lot of room around my house, mostly neighbors living on all four sides so need to keep the smell down.
I will be happy to hear your view's.
Thanks Ultra22

That's a difficult question to answer. I think most people are hoping for the more aromatic, not least aromatic. I would think that keeping the plants small would help and don't plant many at the same time. Maybe try autos. They mature faster so the plants don't get as large and you can harvest sooner so the odor won't be around as long.

I'm going to try out Shortstuff Mix AUTOFLOWERING mix from true north seed bank, as a first time outdoor grow
should be able to keep em hidden from view better

I'm going to try out Shortstuff Mix AUTOFLOWERING mix from true north seed bank, as a first time outdoor grow
should be able to keep em hidden from view better
I grow Auto's. My advice is to avoid Pyramid Seeds & Heavyweight Seeds when it comes to Auto's. Their Photo-period seeds are fine but their Auto's .... I've had all bad luck with them. 1 out of 6 seeds popped from Heavyweight & a couple of Pyramids popped but were so weak they died in 2 days. These are the only 2 that I've had problems with. I've got 14 other Auto's all doing great & budding up very nicely.

Original Sensible Seeds Girl Scout Cookies (Auto) might be a good choice for you. They only get 2' - 3' tall. Really nice buds. Seeds pop in 2 - 3 days. They're done from seed to harvest in about 75 days. Average 2 - 4 oz. per plant (indoors). Not sure what they'll do outside.

Nice link, thanks for that! :thumb:

I have grown Northern high lights and they were low odor nice smoke as well.
Has anyone grown Pandora from paradise seeds?. They look worth a go.

Depends on if you want a more sativa or indica?

Odor should be no problem with C-99 Cinderella 99 Female Seeds offering. They supposedly use the original Grapefruit and Pineapple phenos, The ones I grew got both phenos and never could be smelled, unless nose is near them or the Pineapple pheno was disturbed, but the odor wouldn't likely be identified as pot if smelled.

Northern Lights, but I'm not a NL person. The Durban Poison from Dutch Passion isn't smelly inside my small apartment at all.

Back
Top Bottom